• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Mathematics Book Collections

Reaction score
i need a pdf for mathematics core and extended second edition karen morrison and nick hamshaw urgently please

Reaction score
hi can u upload the pdf for maths second edition core and extended karen morrison and nick hamshaw

Reaction score
Heer is the trick to hv the file downloaded at ur local drive
1. click the print button
2. wait until the doc is processed and re-displayed fully on screen again, in pdf form still.
3. you would see the download arrow button is enabled now. Click the download button
4. the pdf copy will be saved at ur local drive
its not downloadable i cannot download it i need a new link

Reaction score
The link is working. The file is huge, it may take some time to download.
Make sure you follow the "trick" i shared in he post in order hv the file downloaded.

2. wait until the doc is processed and re-displayed fully on screen again, in pdf form still.
3. you would see the download arrow button is enabled now. Click the download button

Reaction score
The link is working. The file is huge, it may take some time to download.
Make sure you follow the "trick" i shared in he post in order hv the file downloaded.

it doesnt want to work for me even with the trick can you download it for me and post it here in the reply or send it toy email [email protected] i would really appreciate it

Reaction score
please help me i need the pdf file one that is downloadable urgently for mathematics core and extended course book second edition by karen morrison

Reaction score
Hello, the link is offline. I would appreciate if you can upload it again or maybe somewhere else (mg nz). Thank you very much for your help.
it doesnt want to work for me even with the trick can you download it for me and post it here in the reply or send it toy email [email protected] i would really appreciate it

Reaction score
I am having problem uploading the file due to poor uploading speed. The uploading process kept snapping halfway through.

Another option is solving the problem that presents you from downloading the file.
What error message do you see ? Is your Acrobat Reader an updated version ? i am not sure if this is related. Since the doc is in pdf format that needs Reader or Acrobat to access it, so outdated software may affect ability to display and/or download the pdf file. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
I am having problem uploading the file due to poor uploading speed. The uploading process kept snapping halfway through.

Another option is solving the problem that presents you from downloading the file.
What error message do you see ? Is your Acrobat Reader an updated version ? i am not sure if this is related. Since the doc is in pdf format that needs Reader or Acrobat to access it, so outdated software may affect ability to display and/or download the pdf file. Hope this helps!
it says poor internet connection al thoughy internet is very fast

Reaction score
Does anyone has the PDF books for Cambridge IGCSE Maths Student's Book by Chris Pearce (Collins publisher)?
Please your help would be really appreciate.
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi there! If you do hv the source, could you share on the following subjects in pdf format

1. Cambridge Checkpoint / Secondary 1 Mathematics Coursebook Year 8 / Stage 8
2. Cambridge Checkpoint / Secondary 1 Mathematics Coursebook Year 9 / Stage 9

Thx and best regards
Ryan C