• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Mathematics Book Collections

Reaction score
Cambridge Lower Secondary Maths latest revised syllabus (year 2020/21)
a) Stage 7
b) Stage 8
c) Stage 9

Can anyone share PDF copies of the student book / learner book for the above maths ?
Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am looking for Haese Additional Mathematics 0606 (O Level 4037) textbook that was reprinted in, I think, 2019. I do have the first edition from 2014, however, I believe the book was reprinted to not include matrices in 2018 or 2019. TiA!

Reaction score
Does anyone have the soft copy of Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Additional Mathematics Practice Book (second edition) by Muriel James? Thanks in advance. Note that I need Practice Book and not the Course Book. Alos the Author is James Muriel and year is 2018.

Reaction score
Cambridge Lower Secondary Maths latest revised syllabus (year 2020/21)
a) Year 7
b) Year 8
c) Year 9

Can anyone share PDF copies of the student book / learner book for the above maths ?
Thank you.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in providing the following pdf

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-15 at 3.58.36 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-15 at 3.58.36 PM.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Hi,
If anyone has and can share 0606 Addtional Mathematics Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Coursebook 2nd Edition by Sue Pemberton, Teacher's Resource book and Worked Solution pdfs of the same please.

Thankyou in advance.

Reaction score
Is there any one with Cambridge O Level Mathematics by Audrey Simpson. I really need this book, any one who has I will highly appreciate

Reaction score

Attachments

• Additional Maths (Practice Book - 2nd ed Cambridge).pdf
    41.8 MB · Views: 270
  • Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Additional Mathematics Coursebook second edition by Sue Pemberton...pdf
    46.3 MB · Views: 316
Reaction score
Hi,
If anyone has and can share 0580 Complete Mathematics for IGCSE 5th edition Extended (Oxford Publication) by David Rayner Teacher's Resource book and Worked Solution pdfs of the same please.

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for the file attachments here. Can anyone help me confirm whether there is Complete english as a second language for Cambridge lower secondary 1, books 1, 2, and 3. Thanks in anticipation