• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Maths Quick revision !! :D

Reaction score
HELLO!
I downloaded this doc. and it helped A LOT! Thank you! :D stay blessed!

-Ellie-

Reaction score
salamo 3alekoum to everybody,
how are u all today? :D

i am still new at forum and i just wanted to share this information with you people, it can be helpful :D
this paper, before exam you can just have a quick look on it so that u memorize everything
this maths paper quick revision , i have it from my maths tuition teacher i edited it and now its available for all of u :)
thanks

Reaction score
Thanks you very very very much!!!!! This is soooo great!! I will never forget this favor of yours...the file is amazing! :D

Reaction score
you are most welcome :D

but the whole grateful and the whole thanks goes to my teacher, he made this paper :D
till now he didnt know that i uploaded it here :D
do you think he will be sad when he knows that i uploaded it without his agree ??
but i didnt wrote that i made it, i mentioned that he made it cuz i didnt want any thanks for me, i wanted it all for him :D

Reaction score
salamo 3alekoum to everybody,
how are u all today? :D

i am still new at forum and i just wanted to share this information with you people, it can be helpful :D
this paper, before exam you can just have a quick look on it so that u memorize everything
this maths paper quick revision , i have it from my maths tuition teacher i edited it and now its available for all of u :)
thnx for this...its really helpful!!!:)

Reaction score
i wanted to re-comment at this thread so that it come back at page 1 , as many people needs it :)

cuz no one browse this forum through all the pages :)
am i right ?? :D