• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Notes

Was this helpful?

• Yes.

Votes: 357 92.5%
  • No.

Votes: 29 7.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys anything for human biology... My exam is on 6th and 8th may... Any notes or reversion guides?

Reaction score
Guys anything for human biology... My exam is on 6th and 8th may... Any notes or reversion guides?
Have you checked any of the previous guides we've posted on the last few pages? Please do so before you request things that are already given.

Reaction score
Have you checked any of the previous guides we've posted on the last few pages? Please do so before you request things that are already given.

I didn't find any human biology notes .... All are biology notes... If I missed please kindly say me the page number.... Also this may I'm giving Maths B , Physics, Chemistry .. I found that Physics Ultimate note , and not sure about Chemistry.. I found a lot of them including igcse chemistry.zip... and Maths B found few.... So which one should I read? And is 'invariant line' in syllabus? Biology tbw that is for normal biology right?

Reaction score
I didn't find any human biology notes .... All are biology notes... If I missed please kindly say me the page number.... Also this may I'm giving Maths B , Physics, Chemistry .. I found that Physics Ultimate note , and not sure about Chemistry.. I found a lot of them including igcse chemistry.zip... and Maths B found few.... So which one should I read? And is 'invariant line' in syllabus? Biology tbw that is for normal biology right?

Human Biology and Maths B are part of the Edexcel curriculum, so if you're following the Edexcel board, you should go to the Edexcel section of this site. I have only posted IGCSE notes based on the CIE curriculum, so you won't find majority of what you're looking for. You should look for someone who studies in Edexcel.

Your exam is also on this may, right ?What exams are you sitting for? And specially what notes are you using?
I'm sitting for the following CIE IGCSE exams:
English as a First Language
French as a Foreign Language
Environmental Management
Information and Communication Technology
Mathematics (without coursework)
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

Reaction score
What about English notes? Please? I need some creative and impressive vocab to achieve an A* !!! please its urgent, im giving this oct nov! some expressions and useful idioms perhaps? Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

P.S. I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.