• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Physics Paper 3 Notes

Reaction score
Hello everybody, we should start a thread for notes for the upcoming paper 3. Anyone have a questions, post it here.

Reaction score
Yes, ik now that. Changing the subject of the formula. But this will aslo help you if you want to learn the formulas more efficiently. So, do u have any notes?

Reaction score
and guys can we practice papers before 2000 ?
i dont think so yes .. cause there are some topics which were excluded i think so and pls do tell me the difference in o level sylaabus adn iGCSE its killing me :/
O level is hard of physics ._.

Reaction score
yeah this is what iam going to do. Every time i make a mistake i will repeat the topic.

Reaction score
yeah this is what iam going to do. Every time i make a mistake i will repeat the topic.
Ah man ! the problem is that the content of the sylaabus ok .. in sessions before 2000 there were some topics whcih are extra adn included too .. now they have excluded them thats y and when u look at O level papers u r like when the **** i studied this so .. any hints how to prepare well . ?

Reaction score
A.c. generator: a device which generates alternating current.
Acceleration: The rate of change of an object's velocity.
Acceleration due to gravity: The acceleration of an object falling freely under gravity.
Activity: The rate at which nuclei decay in a radioactive substance.
Air risistance: The frictional force of on an objetc moving through air.
Alpha decay: The decay of a radioactive substance by emmsiion of an a-particle.
Alpha-particle: A particle of two protons and two neutrons emmitted by atomic nucleas during radioactive decay.

Will Update Later, hope it helps

Reaction score
Alternating current: A elecictic current that flows first one way, then another
Ammeter: A meters used to measure electric current
Ampere: The SI unite for electric current
Amplitude: The greatest heigh of a wave above it's indisturbed level
Angle of incidense: The angle between an incident ray and the normal to the surface at the point where it meats the surface
Angle of reflection: The angle between the reflected ray and the normal to the surface at the point where it reflects frm the surface
Angle of refraction: The angle between a refracted ray and the normal to the surface at the point where it passes from one mataerial into another
Average speed: Speed calculated is distance divided by time taken
Axis: The line passing through a centre of lenses, perpendicular to its surface