• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE PHYSICS

Reaction score
Tomrow Is Physics Paper 3 And I didnot LEarned Anything Due to Sicknes now IM fully okayy
So Anyone Can Help Me Getting Useful Sumerize Note ?
Or give many tips or Somethingggggg how question wil be or might come please i got only 19 hours or 20 i guess /

Reaction score
easiest way just go and practice oct/nov 2011,2010 and 2009......these paper are quite lengthy and little tough....do these papers and and find out the parts u r confused in....then revise those confused section from ur text book or post here :) best of luck

Reaction score
easiest way just go and practice oct/nov 2011,2010 and 2009......these paper are quite lengthy and little tough....do these papers and and find out the parts u r confused in....then revise those confused section from ur text book or post here :) best of luck
gud advice :)

Reaction score
Thanks Buddyyy :D
i tried one pastpaper oct/nov and 40 % idid buh 60 i failed nto to do it :p too weak
do you guys ahve any idea lyk How many mark should i get out of 80 to get above C or c ?

Reaction score
Thanks Buddyyy :D
i tried one pastpaper oct/nov and 40 % idid buh 60 i failed nto to do it :p too weak
do you guys ahve any idea lyk How many mark should i get out of 80 to get above C or c ?
If there is no curve (obviously there is), and you're just considering a single paper, the grades would be:
A+ 100%, A 87-89%, B+ 77-79%, C 67-69%
In IGCSE its different but, common sense says this..