• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Igsce ict 2014 doubts

Reaction score
i wrote my ict exams today and made a mistake in the importing and deleted the whole tonnage field in database and ended messing up my report. and ended up with only three records, the querying was right but i would like to know how many marks i lost can anyone tell me?

Last edited:
Reaction score
i wrote my ict exams today and made a mistake in the importing and deleted the whole tonnage field in database and ended messing up my report. and ended up with only three records, the querying was right but i would like to know how many marks i lost can anyone tell me?
u probably wont be loosing marks for the query bacause the number of feilds dont matter if the rest is correct but im not sure about the report, btw how was the rest of the ppr and what did u find most difficult.

Reaction score
Most difficult was the word part especially the table part
u probably wont be loosing marks for the query bacause the number of feilds dont matter if the rest is correct but im not sure about the report, btw how was the rest of the ppr and what did u find most difficult.

Reaction score
Thanks, like you said i wont be losing marks right for the query? but how many marks will i lose for deleting the tonnage instead of skipping it

Reaction score
It was tough? You gave p22 right? Was there a callout in it? And did you have to make a table first then import it?

Reaction score
Hi can you please tell me whether the paper was like 2013 or not? Dont tell me what came at all, just tell me the difficulty level of the paper, thankyou :)
It was quite tough especially the word part but powerpoint and access were not bad

Reaction score
Well in word there was the question where u need to include a space before and after table and everytime i did that the table overlapped into the next column and produced so many orphans and widows., i deleted the tonnage field cause it said so but i did it the wrong way

Reaction score
can u give me any address to contact you , either skype or e-mail or anything , please ? I'm on hurry

Reaction score

You will not lose marks as this field will not appear in your reports.
If you messed up your second query then might lose 9-10 marks easily.

Reaction score
can somebody help the last question was bar chart or pir chart in 32
because I have done bar chart