• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i'm new here and needs some advises , O LEVEL COURSE OUT LINE BILOGY, CHEMESTRY, ENGLISH AND ,AND'

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum Farah... welcme here...
ne help plz dnt hesitate to ask us...we r alwys here at ur service..tnx ya.. :)

Reaction score
Wlcm Farah to XPC......... each cie subject owns a code.Plz dont hesitate 2 ask if there is any service 4 us.:):D

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum Farah... welcme here...
ne help plz dnt hesitate to ask us...we r alwys here at ur service..tnx ya.. :)

I need some names of good books for O level chemistry and physics. please give me names of two books of each subject.(except Prescot and Charles Chew's books)

Reaction score
welcome to xpc if u need any help please ask :)
I need some names of good books for O level chemistry and physics. please give me names of two books of each subject.(except Prescot and Charles Chew's books)

Reaction score
Wlcm Farah to XPC......... each cie subject owns a code.Plz dont hesitate 2 ask if there is any service 4 us.:):D
I need some names of good books for O level chemistry and physics. please give me names of two books of each subject.

Reaction score

salam
are u going for o level or igcse
but do go through "biology for igcse" ISBN 978-1-4085-0017-0 its written by gareth william, richard fosberry and janet adams
for chem go for "chem for igcse"

Reaction score
salam
but do go through "biology for igcse" ISBN 978-1-4085-0017-0 its written by gareth william, richard fosberry and janet adams
for chem go for "chem for igcse"

what diffrence O level or igcse