• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i'm new here and needs some advises , O LEVEL COURSE OUT LINE BILOGY, CHEMESTRY, ENGLISH AND ,AND'

Reaction score
are u going for o level or igcse

what diffrence O level or igcse

the course for both gce and igcse are almost the same ...but difference is that ..some of the topics are included in gce while not in igcse ...vice virsa..
and the ppr pattern of both the pprs are also different from each other

Reaction score
well im going for igcse but some of my teachers say that they are different well but im not sure different in what way

Reaction score
welcome-19.gif

Reaction score
WHAT DO U MEAN SUBJECT CODE I AM LIVING PAKISTAN I AM NEW STUDENT O LEVEL

hi-and-hello-61-67049-gif.22423

Heyya Dude :D :) Welcome to xpc :D:)
Nice to meet you dude:) :) My name is Rmarie-yum and i hail from the land of shattered dreams :D :D :D :D
Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc :):) you probably will make really nice friends here :) :) the community here is pretty crazy :D:D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :)^-^

once again, welcome to xpc :D :D :D:)

Reaction score
I need help and wanna discuss for environmental management o level
Can anyone guide me here?

I need to know whether in lithosphere uses of rocks and minerals are in syllabus or not and also role of industrial development in economical and social growth.