• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IMP: Only for those who will Pass their O level this year (2012)

Reaction score
guys i was thinking of opening up a group on fb to add you guys, esp. those of us who prepared our history and islamiat papers like year spidey21, scouserflc and salmanpakrocks. what do you guys think?

Reaction score
I had made a page, "COMPLETE O LEVEL GUIDE AND HELP FOR STUDENTS" But I don't know when I de-activated the facebook, it got deleted!

Reaction score
well...not a very bad idea..but ash i think we are doing the same thing here as well...so lets just go with it....XPF is now very awesome then before so i thing it wont be needed on FB , you can make a Page, there exists this page Maths 4024 already...its very helpful...you make that page...ill be there to help as well no problem..:D

Reaction score
ok... i agree with you on this, but i just thought that we would probably remember each other a little longer if we shared a group on fb! well its your choice anyway!

Reaction score
we have XPF man....we wont forget each other so easily...no worries....:p
i will be back here to help all the upcoming o level students and yes obviously for A levels as well!! :D

Reaction score
Same here dudes no fb here as well,im not on it either :D (and dont think its an excuse because many do think )