• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Importance of saying de Salaam in full form :)

Reaction score
Walaikum Assalam Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-barakatuh.
thx a million 4 da tag sweetie. May Allah bless u always.................. worth readin it!!! tc.

Reaction score
Jazakallah for the tag and the reminder sis! That verse had slipped out of my mind! May Allah reward you and increase your knowledge :)

Reaction score
Asalam-oAlaikum Wa Rehmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
Mashaa Allah such a beautiful thing. Jazak Allah sister :)

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatu sister Shazmina!! Thank you so much for guiding me to the Truth! May Allah always bless you infinitely! Ameen shazmina

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum warahmathulahi wabarakathu to my all my dear brothers and sistrs..:)
Well i have created dis thread to mk u guys undrstnd de vitality to say de salaam in full form....as i have gone thru many islamic blogs in wich ppl use shrt hands fr eithr Syn de salam r evn whn replying...:)
I knw dat u ppl mite nt b doing it on purpose but its our objective to knw de importance f it....as u see
I have noticed sum ppl replying the Salaam wid Wsak....wich u mn it as walaikum salaam..and dis is comprehensible only fr de shrt hnd writers .....but fr de non shrt hard writrs dey read it in a dffnt form....just as wasak!!!!
Moreovr wat is sooo surprising bt wasak is dat....de arabic language alredy has a diffrnt mning fr it and wich mns..... Nasty ....Astaghfirullah....And not all knws dis but do de arabic speakers..:)
Fr illustration....whn i frst joined XPC...i didnt rele knw wats de meaning of it...den i had to ask de meaning frm Fantastic gurl..... So u c whn Allah ( swt ) has gvn us such beautiful wrds to express...y r we ppl mkn it sooo complicated...wich we arent suppose to do so....

Dis is not de only issue wich concerns me but also u see......
Allah ( SWT ) has said :-
﴿وَإِذَا حُيِّيتُم بِتَحِيَّةٍ فَحَيُّواْ بِأَحْسَنَ مِنْهَآ أَوْ رُدُّوهَآ﴾
"When a (courteous) greeting is offered to you, meet it with a greeting still more courteous, or (at least) of equal cortesy. Allah takes careful account of all things. "

meaning, if the Muslim greets you with the Salam, then return the greeting with a better Salam, or at least equal to the Salam that was given. Therefore, the better Salam is recommended, while returning it equally is an obligation. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Raja' Al-`Utaridi said that `Imran bin Husayn said that a man came to the Messenger of Allah and said, "As-Salamu `Alaykum''. The Prophet returned the greeting, and after the man sat down he said, "Ten rewards.'' Another man came and said, "As-Salamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullah, O Allah's Messenger.'' The Prophet returned the greeting, and after the man sat down he said, "Twenty rewards .'' Then another man came and said, "As-Salamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh.'' The Prophet returned the greeting, and after the man sat down he said, "Thirty rewards.''

So y dnt we ppl boost our reward by texting a few mre lettrs just fr de sake f Allah :) n rathr dan being lazy :)
All in all wat i wud like to convey is dat....being a muslim its our duty to obey de commandments of Allah ( SWT ) and to follow de sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed
( PHUB )..:)
Plz do accept my apologies if i mnt to hurt sum ones fellings........tnxs alot fr de consideration :)
JazakAllah khair :) and May Allahs blessings decent upon de readers and fr dis whole muslim Ummah :) Happy Ramadhan :) with love Shaz :)

unfortunately we muslims dnt have the time to write salam in full form bt have lot of hours to talk with gfs with full proper form...:/