• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

important boks!!!

Reaction score
can any1 tell wt r th bst book in a'levels CIE ..... 4 THE FOLOWIN SUBJCTS:{ WITH AUTORS NAME} :cool:

1) MATHAMETICS
2) CHEMISTRY
3) BIOLOGY

Reaction score
Mathematics is the one prescribed by cie.. i think that is the only book

For chemisry i have Understanding Chemistry by Ted lister... its one of the best books i have come across.. very ilustrative and very good explanatin given for topix

Reaction score
For Biology the best choice is a Understanding biology {stanley thrones publishers} Biological sciences by soper and for a quik overview Biology for Alevels by mary jones u need to use all these books in combination.
For chemistry the book by muhummud ayub is fine along with the ocr [i dont remembr authors name]

Reaction score
|Riddler| said:
For Biology the best choice is a Understanding biology {stanley thrones publishers} Biological sciences by soper and for a quik overview Biology for Alevels by mary jones u need to use all these books in combination.
For chemistry the book by muhummud ayub is fine along with the ocr [i dont remembr authors name]
For Chem too Stanley thorns is awesome.. that was the book i ws talking abt in my earlier post

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
|Riddler| said:
For Chem too Stanley thorns is awesome.. that was the book i ws talking abt in my earlier post
stanley thrones is gud but lots of details sumtyms confusing