• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important Questions with Answers for Physics ATP

Reaction score
Hello !
These are answers to important questions for O level Physics ATP. ( Total 68 questions)
Many Many Thanks to Rayyan aka leosco1995 for his extreme help.
I hope you will appreciate our effort :)
We seriously deserve tons of Thanks.

Attachments

• Important Questions with Answers for Physics ATP-Xtrem.pdf
    249.9 KB · Views: 3,558
Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
Thanks dude :)
You were my secret inspiration :p
:oops: Why me lol :p ?
and I am so sorry I wasn't able to upload the biology practical notes :sorry: :cry: My camera is still not functional ! If you need any help though I'd be delighted to help anyone!
Thanks!

Reaction score
Was just kidding. Btw, Brother, can you please post notes on INHERITANCE and FOOD TESTS. Please ? :)

Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
Was just kidding. Btw, Brother, can you please post notes on INHERITANCE and FOOD TESTS. Please ? :)
haha sure dude ! I'll post them on the other thread I created :)

Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
KarachiRocker said:
haha sure dude ! I'll post them on the other thread I created :)
I am pretty sure she's a girl :p lawl... :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers! which topics are Important for Physics ATP, supposedly if someone hasn't revised the whole book before the Physics ATP Exam :pardon:

Reaction score
@Usman.. Kis ki baat kar rahe ho ? :p
@McFlurry, um.. Magnetism.. Electricity.. Pendulum.. and learn how to plot graphs and all.

Reaction score
MoFlurry said:
Thanks for the answers! which topics are Important for Physics ATP, supposedly if someone hasn't revised the whole book before the Physics ATP Exam :pardon:

revise pendulam,moments,denisty one,magnetism etc :good:

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
MoFlurry said:

And light?

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Light is an important chapter :p Btw, you have to revise everything. Anything can come. :) Are you able to solve the questions which I posted on this topic ? :)

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
MoFlurry said:

Density? how about temperature and and what on earth is lagging suppose to be :Search:

Reaction score
Lagging with cotton wool (or any other suitable insulator) is a method of prevention of heat loss to the surroundings.

Reaction score
YA DENSITY...............means finding density by help of mass and volume........temperature also comes but mostly along with other experiments .............light is alos iimportant and the reflection and refraction things too