• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important

Reaction score
Here is the link to the Documentary 'The Arrivals' Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ECITTfr_Y

You can continue the rest by clicking on the next video!There are total of 51 parts , but its worth your time and it is probably the only chance you have of knowing the truth about the world around you.

Watch it. It's important . It reveals the darkest secret of the world, one that has been maintained for centuries , even before the birth of Hazrat 'Isa. Watch all the parts and dont try to judge until, you've watched all of them. The comments of the videos, tell you that the documentary is a waste of time and stuff, but it is important. If you do not feel the same after you've watched all of it then , you can ask the moderaters to ban me, but watch it whole. It is the only way you'll ever see the entire picture of your own life.

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Here is the link to the Documentary 'The Arrivals' Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ECITTfr_Y

You can continue the rest by clicking on the next video!There are total of 51 parts , but its worth your time and it is probably the only chance you have of knowing the truth about the world around you.

Watch it. It's important . It reveals the darkest secret of the world, one that has been maintained for centuries , even before the birth of Hazrat 'Isa. Watch all the parts and dont try to judge until, you've watched all of them. The comments of the videos, tell you that the documentary is a waste of time and stuff, but it is important. If you do not feel the same after you've watched all of it then , you can ask the moderaters to ban me, but watch it whole. It is the only way you'll ever see the entire picture of your own life.
I have the whole movie downloaded !! I will upload it after my exam finishes as it takes too much time on youtube !! :)

Reaction score
Well either way ,it is important , and everyone should watch it. It changes a persons view of the world.