• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Improvement on this site

Reaction score
Pls post the pastyear question papers and marking scheme of ACCA as it has its forum but no section for its papers.
Anyone or admin pls contribute as much as possible and make it a complete sets so that someone can be benefit from it.
Hope to see improve soon.

Reaction score
i know but there are no question papers or marking scheme in there
All in there just the audio CD

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'll try to gather resources and update the section. Give me a day or two..

Reaction score
hey admin
can plz change the look of this site
coz everytime i open this site my heart starts pounding.....
plz design it in such a way tht it give ease to the students rather thn scaring them away......
i hope u ll understand and u ll work over my suggestion....
only a student can understand a student ;)
bye

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thats might be your point of view.
I love this design. :)
This forum is a bit too hard to eye but I'll soon change it to match the site's theme!

Reaction score
Thats might be your point of view.
I love this design. :)
This forum is a bit too hard to eye but I'll soon change it to match the site's theme!

i have been using this forum for about an year, with all the updates happening in front of my eyes.
while it is true that many things that are updated are awesome, there are a few things i miss from the old days, and i think those things should be added. should i post the list here, or is there any other thread for improvements, etc?