• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In great trouble /.A./

Reaction score
Guys, I need your help. My CIEs are approaching and I haven't done a single word for my revision!!!
I'm too busy with Anime and manga!!! WTH, should I do!!?
HELP!!!
Feeling: Tensed! ><''

Reaction score
In which subjects you actually NEED to study?
If you have studied once , consult the notes and do past papers of last 5 years .
If you have not , first study once from the books and do past papers of last 5 years.

And you HAVE to study to score A's or A*'s ...........
And forget One Piece , Bleach , DBZ , Naruto for 3 months....... .mark this in your mind ... LOL

Reaction score
Urm..They are English, Chemistry, Bio , Physics and Mathematics.
I'm not worried about the first four, I have read the books tons of times but I can't remember something I've read in January!!! xD All I'm worried about is mathematics, It's really hard!!! -Flips a table- Well leaving the anime is like really hard for me!! `(๑ △ ๑)`* But I did minimized the amount of time I spend in watching anime, Is that good?! (‘◇’)?

Reaction score
Guys, I need your help. My CIEs are approaching and I haven't done a single word for my revision!!!
I'm too busy with Anime and manga!!! WTH, should I do!!?
HELP!!!
Feeling: Tensed! ><''
It's hard to resist temptation but you HAVE to because u have no other choice. Reduce your anime time. You have to be strong yourself. Whatever we say won't be any help until you are determined yourself. Answer this....
Do you want to get good grades?
If you don't study, will you get good grades?
And if (God forbid ) you don't get good grades, who will be affected most by it?
Also the animes aren't going to vanish!! ;) It's just 3 months and then you can watch as many as you want :)
For Mathematics practice as many past papers as you can! Like practice one every day.WITHOUT looking at the mark scheme and within the time limit.

Reaction score
It's hard to resist temptation but you HAVE to because u have no other choice. Reduce your anime time. You have to be strong yourself. Whatever we say won't be any help until you are determined yourself. Answer this....
And if (God forbid ) you don't get good grades, who will be affected most by it?
Also the animes aren't going to vanish!! ;) It's just 3 months and then you can watch as many as you want :)
For Mathematics practice as many past papers as you can! Like practice one every day.WITHOUT looking at the mark scheme and within the time limit.
(y)

Reaction score
Woah!

Reaction score
YES!!
No. ._.
My parents!! TT^TT
AHH!!! I will, I already stopped watching anime!!! YOSH!! THANKS A LOT, You really gave me courage!! You should lead this country!! xD AHAHA!!

Reaction score
YES!!
No. ._.
My parents!! TT^TT
AHH!!! I will, I already stopped watching anime!!! YOSH!! THANKS A LOT, You really gave me courage!! You should lead this country!! xD AHAHA!!
Thanks, I couldn't stop laughing after reading your last comment! :LOL: Hilarious :LOL:
Good job about controlling the anime temptation :)(y)

Reaction score
Puri zindagi pari hai anime dekhnay ki
2 months laga lo parhnay main :p
And divide your time .. 1 hrs for anime .... 1 hr for both lunch and dinner .... 8 hrs of sleep .. 8hrs in school ... rest 6 hrs for studying
And DONT DISCOURAGE YOURSELF .. NOR BECOME OVER CONFIDENT