• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

in trouble chem practical 34!!!! help!

Reaction score
man ....!!!! I M WORRIED!!!!!!!!! ..... in HASTE i made and filled the table of results for enthalpy change question from pencil!!!!!!!!!!!! any one who took the paper would know that it carried 9 marks!!!!! ..If some body could help me ease out my anxiety by telling me whether ill loose the entire set of my marks???????????

Reaction score
u sure!!!?? i really didnt help the examiner by not follwing the instructions!!! did i?

Reaction score
You might loose a mark or two but definitely not the whole marks! Examiners are human beings too, they are not there to fail us, even if some of us believe so :d

Reaction score
IF ur overall paper wenty good then the examiner might give u full marks on ur effort.. by the way my enthalpy change value was aroud 37 .. wat was urs ?????????

Reaction score
i dont remeber tht ...tell me ur gradient!!! of graph ill guess from tht mine was 1.73

Reaction score
how about if it was written very lightly? in pencil, i wrote one of them in pencil and it wasent veryy clear.