• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Increasing birth rate?

Reaction score
It isn't due to increasing birthrates because the members are increasing even though Mr. Sandy tried to decrease the birth : death ratio :p
Hence the fact that the site is pretty much, awesome :p

W-E-L-C-O-M-E :D

Reaction score
It isn't due to increasing birthrates because the members are increasing even though Mr. Sandy tried to decrease the birth : death ratio :p
Hence the fact that the site is pretty much, awesome :p

W-E-L-C-O-M-E :D

Merci! :D Who's Mr Sandy?

Reaction score
I've always perceived the idea of starting or ending a statement with 'lol' for the purpose of emphasizing upon the humor being delivered - until just now, when something starting with 'lol' was NOT supposed to be funny. Funny, innit.

Nevertheless, warm greetings to yourself, Taci12. Hopefully, you'll find XPC just as fun and helpful, as we all have. Enjoy. :)

Reaction score
I've always perceived the idea of starting or ending a statement with 'lol' for the purpose of emphasizing upon the humor being delivered - until just now, when something starting with 'lol' was NOT supposed to be funny. Funny, innit.

Nevertheless, warm greetings to yourself, Taci12. Hopefully, you'll find XPC just as fun and helpful, as we all have. Enjoy. :)
Thanks Shizza! :) I'm rather enjoying my exams at the moment, so I'll allow myself to enjoy the site fully in holidays :D