• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Information & Communication Technology Issue

Reaction score
I often hear that students have problems in Chapter of System design and analysis in Information & Communication Technology so i produced a presentation with the help of my teacher to make it some how easier to students who already have some general idea about this topic.

Required software is RAR

AHMED NASSER

Note- When the dialog box opens it will take sometime to connect to the server and the the download will start

Reaction score
Hi Hazem ahmed
Thank you so much for your advice and demonstration on information technology ,but i have one doubt please can you clarify that by doing one favor for me i have two days to submit my coursework . My course work title is COMPUTERIZING BANK SAVING ACCOUNT but i don't know how to do evaluation part please can you do for me or can you explain what you have written there eg: comparison of solution with the original task requirement,
The easy of use of the solution

Reaction score
Hi Hassan,

I have uploaded a PDF document & I hope you can really understand the meaning Of evaluation using this Document.

Sincerly,
AHMED NASSER

Reaction score
Hassanmahmud said:
One more thing you have been given your IGCSE exams or you are going to give ?
Hassan,
I am Still going to give My IGCSE exams on 19 May 2011
AHMED NASSER

Reaction score
thnx for the presentation it is great but pls do you or ur teacher has a mark scheme for paper 1 for specimen paper 2003 0418 IT

Reaction score
ibrahw1 said:
thnx for the presentation it is great but pls do you or ur teacher has a mark scheme for paper 1 for specimen paper 2003 0418 IT

Let Me Check ibrah,

AHMED NASSER

Reaction score
please need sample of course work of yours man this is the last help i needed from you and i will definitely pray for to get A* in all the subject...............See i can manage other subject but except computer and coursework

Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help

Reaction score
Hassanmahmud said:
please need sample of course work of yours man this is the last help i needed from you and i will definitely pray for to get A* in all the subject...............See i can manage other subject but except computer and coursework

Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help

Hassan I couldnt understand your message you send but it seems you have a real problem in ICT and the only thing i can do is that i give this helpful URL http://www.igcseict.info/theory/index.html from which i study ICT from; all my course notes are from here.

AHMED NASSER