• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ink pen or Ball pen?

Reaction score
Hey people!
What kind of pen are we suppose to use in C.I.E?
Ink pen or Ball pen?
Can we use any other kind of pen like gel pen or pointers etc?
Since grade six I am using Ink pen and it's very difficult for me to switch to ball pen or any other thing at this stage. =s And I have heard that only ball pens are allowed. =s

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
Since grade six I am using Ink pen and it's very difficult for me to switch to ball pen or any other thing at this stage. =s
That's weird :|
Yes, u can use it.. I'd prefer ball point though.

Reaction score
Weird why? =s
I am really conscious about neat work. :p

Hmm Are you sure we can use ink pen?
Well yeah, I would prefer ball point as we have limited time. =s

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Weird because you're appearing for your O-level papers and still writing with a fountain pen!!
Yes, I've heard here on this forum that you can use any pen (but it must b Blue or Black)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

Well i'm very sure that u can use any pen...the instructions given by the examiners states that..
Write in dark blue or black pen

And elsewhere i read that black pen is more preferable..although there's nothing wrong in using blue pen!

I personally prefer blue..and ofcourse gel pen...because work looks neat + organized..i mean questions are printed in black and our answers in blue :cool: