• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

International Relations help

Reaction score
Hey, i'm new at this and i really need you help.
Plz, can u post international relations notes of a good tutor over here, cuz i really need them. Specially, i need notes for UN and SAARC and OIC. I would really appreciate your help, plz do reply as soon as possible.
Another question is that in Shia Imams, is it okay to just learn the first four and the last one? And i've done eight mother's of faithful, MASHALLAH, but i cant do anymore, is it okay?
Lastly, plz answer this question- WHY DID PAKISTAN LEAVE SEATO?
One reason would be because it didnt provise any aid or help pakistan with wars against India. Secondly, Pakistan said it would break off relations with any state who recognized Bangladesh, and lastly ...?
Any help?

Reaction score
Pakistan Left SEATO PACT which was signed with USA in 1955 due to the reason that USA did not support Pakistan in War with India in 1971.
-Secondly the Z.A bhutto was more friendly towards USSR than USA.
-Lastly Pakistan left this pact because Russia agreed to give pakistan support on construction of Steel mill if pakistan withdrew from this pact
Hope i helped !!! :)