• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Internship plans in Lahore

Reaction score
I need suggestions regarding Internship. What are the basic requirements to apply for an internship plan and where it must be applied? Help guys ...!!
(For Lahore only)

Reaction score
I need suggestions regarding Internship. What are the basic requirements to apply for an internship plan and where it must be applied? Help guys ...!!
(For Lahore only)

I guess the requirement would depend on the type of internship.
but u need no qualification to intern in WWF eco internship program.

Then there is Shaukat Khanum.they let you work in the human resource dept if u have passed O levels.But if you have taken Bio in Alevels they may give u advanced work such as sorting microscopic slides.In Human resource u merely have to play ludo with the patients or entertain them in some way.

You can also try Akhuwat internship foundation

Reaction score
Rising Sun Insititue, SOS, Shaukat Khanum, WWF, AKHUWAT, The Citizens Foundation. Check their websites. Contact them and visit their offiices. Some may have application forms while others will just employ you. Apply as soon as possible as sometimes you can't join because they can't acomodate any more interns in their program.

Reaction score
I guess the requirement would depend on the type of internship.
but u need no qualification to intern in WWF eco internship program.

Then there is Shaukat Khanum.they let you work in the human resource dept if u have passed O levels.But if you have taken Bio in Alevels they may give u advanced work such as sorting microscopic slides.In Human resource u merely have to play ludo with the patients or entertain them in some way.

You can also try Akhuwat internship foundation
lOl,, play ludo with the patients, wOw :D :D
and what other kinda jobs we get during our Internship program ??