• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is cutting allowed?

Reaction score
Anyone plz tell me..is cutting allowed in exam..eg...if we write something wrong..can we cut it with a line...because remover is not allowed?

Reaction score
Yeah..

For example you want to cut this

Place a bracket around it

(For example you want to cut this)

And place a small cross at the top both ends of it with... Using pencil...

Reaction score
put a single line on the wrong word(S) ............. dont try to spoil it.... by scoring it out many times.....just one line

Reaction score
My teacher said that the correct way is to do as I explained above.... No cutting in there... Cutting spoils it...

Reaction score
well i had cut a lot like whole paragraphs twice in my socio paper. Nothing bad happened to me :D

Reaction score
Why waste so much time placing the brackets and the crosses? :O
Just place a straight line over what you are cutting. Any type of cutting will spoil your work a bit but that's part of your work.

Reaction score
what if you want to cut a sentence in the middle of a already written paragraph and write a new sentence instead.
where ll you write that?

Reaction score
Put a star in front of it and then write the sentence at the end of the essay or at the end of the paragraph with the same star.

Reaction score
Quick question guys.....which is preferred? a pen,ball point,pointer? i need help....give me suggestion...now papers are scanned...and should i use black ink or blue? :unknown:

Reaction score
Better use black... And if you go with blue then use DARK blue... And you can use any pen... Go with the one which you are comfortable with...