• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it very difficult to get an A in Alevels?

Reaction score
Assalamualikum.. iAm really starting to freak out.. its cause I hear aloot of people telling me A levels is this and that .. not easy to do and things like that..... but could it be that difficult for an average student to get good grades in A levels... yes in Olevels average students giving average paper get good grade but is the same case with A levels?

Reaction score
No.. You need to work hard.. like work your ass off for A levels! :\ Its not a big deal if you are a regular student studying everyday... like for 2-3hrs.. But if you are an irregular then you would be in an immense pressure in the few months before your exam starts... :\

Reaction score
No.. You need to work hard.. like work your ass off for A levels! :\ Its not a big deal if you are a regular student studying everyday... like for 2-3hrs.. But if you are an irregular then you would be in an immense pressure in the few months before your exam starts... :\
thanks for the advise... can i ask what subjects u giving?