• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is oct/nov a good idea?

Reaction score
Salam.

I am planning on appearing in oct/nov 2016 to give AS biology and AS physics. I will inn sha ALLAH give the rest of my exams in may/june 2017.
Do you think it is a good idea? Will my A2 be neglected since I might miss some classes in the months of October and November.

And also, if someone happens to be from Khobar, KSA, can you suggest me a good A level biology tuition if you know of any.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Salam.

I am planning on appearing in oct/nov 2016 to give AS biology and AS physics. I will inn sha ALLAH give the rest of my exams in may/june 2017.
Do you think it is a good idea? Will my A2 be neglected since I might miss some classes in the months of October and November.

And also, if someone happens to be from Khobar, KSA, can you suggest me a good A level biology tuition if you know of any.

Thanks.
You can do it in O/N 16 but don't be over confident and neglect time and start studying in the last moment, it'll be a bummer, unless you are really really dedicated. If you are uncertain about your decision do all those in MAY JUNE 17.

Reaction score
You can do it in O/N 16 but don't be over confident and neglect time and start studying in the last moment, it'll be a bummer, unless you are really really dedicated. If you are uncertain about your decision do all those in MAY JUNE 17.
Yup I'll start preparing full on just as the summer vacation start.
Thanks for the reply.