• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is there such thing as A2 english?

Reaction score
Guys please let me know if i should take the As general paper, for another credit, i already took As english language , so thats a single credit, can i take this general paper, to get another credit? Does it matter if im suppose to have a double credit in english, (subsidary and advanced level? )

Reaction score
A level English = As English Language + literature and A2 language and Literature.

If you are applying for university and do not want to study literature or English language, even O level / Igcse English (Grade C or above (not ESL))is enough!

Reaction score
Alright thankyou, I did take olevel english thankGod, But i will be giving general paper for As, to get a single credit.

Reaction score
A level English = As English Language + literature and A2 language and Literature.

If you are applying for university and do not want to study literature or English language, even O level / Igcse English (Grade C or above (not ESL))is enough!

I don't know what country you are from but my A Level English= AS Literature + A2 literature.

Our school does provide AS English Literature and Language but only a very few people take that and there's no A2 for that.

Reaction score
I don't know what country you are from but my A Level English= AS Literature + A2 literature.

Our school does provide AS English Literature and Language but only a very few people take that and there's no A2 for that.
Can you please send me the link of As literature and A2 literature?
Which school do you go to?