• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is this book good for preparing for SAT1

Reaction score
which universities are you talking about for 6 subjects?
Percentage thing is for making equivalences, when you apply to Pakistani government medical and engineering colleges? You want to do that? I can help with mbbs in pakistan

He gave 8 i think, had 6A's

Reaction score
which universities are you talking about for 6 subjects?
Percentage thing is for making equivalences, when you apply to Pakistani government medical and engineering colleges? You want to do that? I can help with mbbs in pakistan

He gave 8 i think, had 6A's
MashAllah thats quite good, im just talking in general, what percentage does F lie in olevels? And i have given 5 subjects in olevels instead of 6, will that make any complications when im applying for it?

Reaction score
which subject?
what are your olevel grades? which subjects did you give?
In how many attempts did you give in?
Are you in A1 or A2?

Reaction score
i gave it in A1 May, had one month prep. Didnt go too well. So didnt repeat as I am doing medicine in pakistan and u cant do medical in US cheaply (its 8 years long there as well). Also, I had the chose the wrong centre. The tables there continued to collapse and I had to be careful all the time not to put my both hands on the table so it didnt collapse

If you are in Lahore, chose LUMS or Choueifat. DONT chose the marriage halls!!

I have a friend who had 6A in Olevel, he got full 2400 in sat1

So its possible to score high scores. Its just that you have to master the art of it. And he wasnt a wonder kid. Just a normal person

I live in Dhaka,Bangladesh,bro.But I'm a US citizen...planning to go after I'm done with my A's and SAT II .. I got 3 A's 2 B's and a C in O's...Got A in bio,phy& math D....I also plan to study medical,well have totally decided to go for it,as it is my parents long awaited dream for me to become a doctor as well I also find this field quite interesting ... but still a loooong way to go LOL -_-

Now I only hope to get a decent SAT score of 2100-2200 or if Allah wills ,higher would be better too >_> as I've got some slight importance in the states,some of my relatives also live there, I hope some sort of aid would be provided for me ,I guess LOL and going for medical studies is definitely no walk in the park,never! Now you tell me how much time do you dedicate towards your study table,weekly? LOL obviously countless.... damn I've got a lot of mending to do If I wish to survive in this game x| Lets just see what happens..... & some of my friends also got about like 7-8 A* ...wonder how they are gonna do in SAT if they sit for it.

One more thing brother,many of my teachers and friends said that A's is more important for Me after SAT...as people there give more importance to my A's result after SAT to decide whether I should get permit to their college or not ,is this right? :/ Coz you said somewhere O's is more impt..I think its not as A level seems much harder and advanced, nowhere O level can stand up to..

Once again thnx for your replies,means a lot really.....So after I'm done with this SAT in june,there is AS in octo then A2 in june 2014 and what do you recommend about SAT II? I planned giving it in the following octo after A2 as those A2 studies will come in help I guess,right? :p
Sorry for the repeated use of many ? and RIGHT -__- couldn't help myself but ask you this many stuffs,I'll always be glad to get some answers :p Regards!

Reaction score
I live in Dhaka,Bangladesh,bro.But I'm a US citizen...planning to go after I'm done with my A's and SAT II .. I got 3 A's 2 B's and a C in O's...Got A in bio,phy& math D....I also plan to study medical,well have totally decided to go for it,as it is my parents long awaited dream for me to become a doctor as well I also find this field quite interesting ... but still a loooong way to go LOL -_-

Now I only hope to get a decent SAT score of 2100-2200 or if Allah wills ,higher would be better too >_> as I've got some slight importance in the states,some of my relatives also live there, I hope some sort of aid would be provided for me ,I guess LOL and going for medical studies is definitely no walk in the park,never! Now you tell me how much time do you dedicate towards your study table,weekly? LOL obviously countless.... damn I've got a lot of mending to do If I wish to survive in this game x| Lets just see what happens..... & some of my friends also got about like 7-8 A* ...wonder how they are gonna do in SAT if they sit for it.

One more thing brother,many of my teachers and friends said that A's is more important for Me after SAT...as people there give more importance to my A's result after SAT to decide whether I should get permit to their college or not ,is this right? :/ Coz you said somewhere O's is more impt..I think its not as A level seems much harder and advanced, nowhere O level can stand up to..

Once again thnx for your replies,means a lot really.....So after I'm done with this SAT in june,there is AS in octo then A2 in june 2014 and what do you recommend about SAT II? I planned giving it in the following octo after A2 as those A2 studies will come in help I guess,right? :p
Sorry for the repeated use of many ? and RIGHT -__- couldn't help myself but ask you this many stuffs,I'll always be glad to get some answers :p Regards!

Your Olevel result is decent. Not that great. In US there is a pre-med bachelors followed by MCAT and if you pass it then MBBS. A SAT1 (english and maths) score of 2000 is good. A SAT2 (phy,chem,bio) score of 2200 is good.

Look if you can get the above mentioned scores in SAT, then I dont think your olevel grades should be a problem. But you must have good internal grades of Alevel in school and good teacher recommendations. Followed by a good Alevel result.

You give your SAT2 in January-March of A2 (a few months before final Alevel CIE exams)

Reaction score
Practice vocabulary from Direct-hits. Barron's also has a vocabulary section but The official Guide from College board doesn't.
I personally recommend Barron's book; Its practice tests are harder than the Official guide's.

Reaction score
Hi guys can you upload the barron's book 25th or 26th edition pdf or even share a link to download the pdf book for free...I really need it right now

Reaction score
Don't think the latest 25th /26th editions are available as ebooks,well not just yet.. I,myself am bringing the Barrons latest SAT 26th Edition along with the blue book and Princeton's from the states via one of my relative ,whom hopefully should arrive real soon...and if these latest SAT books were easily obtainable as ebooks, I would've already got them instead of buying the real thing ... So sorry couldn't help much but you can always look for them in your local book shops, btw found a 23rd edition book link,download it if u wish :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1em5xdymwtj

Reaction score
try http://www.sparknotes.com/testprep/newsat/
they are reaaal good :)

and ever saw this.. a golden pot of works just under your nose :D

http://papers.xtremepapers.com/SAT/
Don't think the latest 25th /26th editions are available as ebooks,well not just yet.. I,myself am bringing the Barrons latest SAT 26th Edition along with the blue book and Princeton's from the states via one of my relative ,whom hopefully should arrive real soon...and if these latest SAT books were easily obtainable as ebooks, I would've already got them instead of buying the real thing ... So sorry couldn't help much but you can always look for them in your local book shops, btw found a 23rd edition book link,download it if u wish :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1em5xdymwtj
:):Dthanks a lot man!:D I've been looking for those links...thanks big time!