• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is this considered cheating? ICT paper 2 November 2013

Reaction score
I want to know if this is considered cheating or not. During Paper 2 ICT I used Microsoft Office Help. When I asked my teacher she told me that this isn't cheating, but now one of my class mates told me that this is cheating and that the invigilator must've written a report about you. However, I read that I'm allowed to use any software help facilities, so I don't know is this considered cheating or not. Thank you in advance. Please reply as I'm scared if that's true. On a side note, if an invigilator is going tp write a report, will she tell me or not?

Reaction score
I gave my ICT Paper 2 today ! (14th Oct) :)
My ICT Paper 3 is on 17th oct ! Help required.

Reaction score
I google-d to make sure of something but no body saw me but I forgot to clear history at the end of the test
My teacher told me as long as they didn't see you ,it is not considered cheating but one of my friends told me it is
Is it considered cheating?

Reaction score
Oh ! Well, In EXCEL there were about diff functions: VLOOKUP, SUM, Name a Range, Some Multiplication, IF function, Hiding columns and rows then deleting them too. Then remember to keep them as 2 decimal places and euros. Also, Relative and Absolute referencing has to be used. And I guess thats all.
In HTML, You have to draw a table and insert images in them. Then resize them and use widths for the table and images. Also, you have to change the resolution of one of the images which means the kb size has to be below 100 KB. In the stylesheet, you have to add H1 and its properties. Also the coding : <a href="mailto:******?subject=***%20***> and yeah thats it. :) I also wanna add an image for the table :| The image is the table you have to create :) Best of luck people!!1
Source files link: www.xahc.co.uk/adventure

Oh ! Well, In EXCEL there were about diff functions: VLOOKUP, SUM, Name a Range, Some Multiplication, IF function, Hiding columns and rows then deleting them too. Then remember to keep them as 2 decimal places and euros. Also, Relative and Absolute referencing has to be used. And I guess thats all.
In HTML, You have to draw a table and insert images in them. Then resize them and use widths for the table and images. Also, you have to change the resolution of one of the images which means the kb size has to be below 100 KB. In the stylesheet, you have to add H1 and its properties. Also the coding : <a href="mailto:******?subject=***%20***> and yeah thats it. :) I also wanna add an image for the table :| The image is the table you have to create :) Best of luck people!!1

Thanks alot for your reply :)
I only have some few questions if you dont mind.....
Do I have to add an image as a background to the table in the html?
Another thing please.... Were there any charts?
Also regarding adding h1 code how many fonts were required... I mean if arial, Trebuchet or Sans-serif and if so which font should I choose!
I would really appreciate your answer
Thank you! :)

Reaction score

ty a lot john:)

Reaction score

was the if function difficult???

Reaction score
For Overtime pay its IF function: =IF(x22>x22,(x22-x22)*x22,0)
For hours worked its: Number of overtime hours * Rate /2
Basic pay: Hours*Rate
And Total pay would be SUM
I probably think they might be correct but when you see the question paper you will understand where to put what.
And if its not much can you help me too? :)
In HTML, Just one webpage and one stylesheet.
In EXCEL, You have to delete the whole column D, Cell A3, A4, B3, C3, D3, E3, F3. :)

The range we had to name was "code" from A12 to B18 something close to it ! Its easy !
And no graphs :D

Reaction score
For Overtime pay its IF function: =IF(x22>x22,(x22-x22)*x22,0)
For hours worked its: Number of overtime hours * Rate /2
Basic pay: Hours*Rate
And Total pay would be SUM
I probably think they might be correct but when you see the question paper you will understand where to put what.
And if its not much can you help me too? :)
In HTML, Just one webpage and one stylesheet.
In EXCEL, You have to delete the whole column D, Cell A3, A4, B3, C3, D3, E3, F3. :)
The range we had to name was "code" from A12 to B18 something close to it ! Its easy !
And no graphs :D
while printing the formulas i copied and pasted cells in rpws 20 to 63 then pasted them in a new sheet in the first cell (A1) because if i pasted it in cell A20 it will be too small when printed . am I right ?
Plz reply as soon as possible