• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISL AND PAK STUDIES RESULT

Reaction score
ZOHAIB BHAI PLZ TELL ME THAT IF I GET ATLEAST 75 MARKS OUT OF 100 IN ISL.......WILL I BE ABLE TO GET AN A???

AND IN Pak studies if i get 120 out of 150 then will i be able to get an a????

plzz z tell me iam very tensed...............

Reaction score
why r u saying 75 in isl? is it because u did not do isl good or u r afraid of level system marking?
Well i am also worried abt isl because i knew that if the examiner checked the paper according to level system then i would also get around 75-80 marks

Reaction score
Yaar no man on this earth shall be having the Grade thresholds of june 2010 uptill now but last time, scoring A in islamiyat was around 69 out of 100.

Reaction score
Yes, you can get. But for Pakistan Studies it may be on a low percentage and as for Islamiat due to the change in marking system lets see how it turns out to be for everyone in terms of grade. So, can't say whether 75 will be on a high or a low percentage.

Reaction score
sHa_clap2.gif
Thats because you're always there whenever a century is completed.

Reaction score
zohaib bhai on 75 A IS NOT A SURITY???? AM I RIGHT???

IF 75 IS ON A LOW PERCENTAGE THEN WHAT WILL BE THE GRADE???/

Reaction score
Not a surity. It might be 80, might be 79 even. Can't be sure after the change in the system. Got to wait and see how everyone does.
free-rolleye-smileys-442.gif

Reaction score
but zohaib bhai even on 89 the grade should be A...................AND ON 90 THE GRADE WILL BE A STAR...........AM I RIGHT??/

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
why r u saying 75 in isl? is it because u did not do isl good or u r afraid of level system marking?
Well i am also worried abt isl because i knew that if the examiner checked the paper according to level system then i would also get around 75-80 marks
reply vishal

Reaction score
yar the paper went ok............less yhan my expectations and also iam afraid of new system ...............iam also expecting 75-80........

Reaction score
most of my friend are also afraid of this new sys.
my six sense is saying that threshold for A will be less than 80

Reaction score
for geography i dint attempt a 6 mark question due to shortage ov time still got an A in oct/nov pak studies

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
JAMES SMITH said:
for geography i dint attempt a 6 mark question due to shortage ov time still got an A in oct/nov pak studies

are u serious???? :eek:

Reaction score
yar iam also hoping that the grade threshold for isl goes below 80....lets pray for that...........

Reaction score
Thats possible. You must have done History very well and the rest of your Geography paper. + They give the grade for the abilities you have shown rather than what u missed.