• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISl guess

Reaction score
Code:
[b]I thnk a note on false prophets may come in 10 marks nd the election of 1st calipha in 4 nd ramzan in 10 nd prayer condition before starting in 10 nd different b/t personal prayer(dua) nd prayer in 4 nd hadith no.3,5,8,10 nd write a note on the hadiths u studied (as in pp1) or isnad or matn in 10 nd musnad nd musnaf in 4[/b]
tht my guess questions nd i think tht all the questions may come frm the past ppr
:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Reaction score
but ramzan has came last year and also condition for prayer has came last year????

Reaction score
yeah and u cud be better off man writing this in Question form like this
Q1 haduith no 3,8 ...
q2 false prophets
Q2b elections

its better as we can understand it i cudnt read some of ur questions its too diff to understand.

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
but ramzan has came last year and also condition for prayer has came last year????

u knw 1 question is repeating frm the last 2 years papers

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
???????/
yr did u check ma guess
hadith guess in based upon my thought
the new syllabus is used since 2009 nd 16 hadiths have been come
in all of it no hadiths have been repeated
the mention hadiths by me are the remaining hadits and probably like to come

Reaction score
no i was confused by your statement that a question is going to be repeated from the previous two years.. Cambridge usually doesn't does that

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
no i was confused by your statement that a question is going to be repeated from the previous two years.. Cambridge usually doesn't does that
check last paper o/n 10 nd compare with previous 2 year pprs
or go back to m/j 10 or o/n 09 thn 2 year back
i hope u understand i dono hve tme