• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISL PAPER 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Even though Abu Bakr came in the last session (Oct/Nov 2009) and Umar in that of May/june!!
Still u can't leave them!!!
Different questions can come in this session on the SAME two caliphs!!

Am I right Zohaib?

Reaction score
What is hard in them?????? They arent really difficult and as nibz said there can come questions of them.

Reaction score
Hamza Ashfaq said:
What is hard in them?????? They arent really difficult and as nibz said there can come questions of them.
they are difficult if one learn all the battles with reasons.i did it thrice but forgot everytime

Reaction score
and yousuf dont leave anything .u dont know about them ,they can repeat 2009 ques.
I HAD BITTER EXPERIENCE OF LEAVING ETHICS IN PAPER 1

Reaction score
I have learnt them from farkhanda noor for Hazrat Umar and dr iftikhar for Hazrat Abu bakr. (it was easier doing it from them)

Reaction score
One thing I am almost certain that the expansion of Umar (RA) is not coming but Abu Bakr is extremely important... Do focus on his expansion...!!

Reaction score
i also left the two Caliphs Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Umar they r tough if one question will come on them i will leave it.......one thing i wanna know Jihad is included or not?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
u can't leave any of the CALIPHS!!!
As even two questions can come on the CALIPHS!!!!

Reaction score
i am 100% sure that ali and umer (R.A) are not important. Dont waste your time on them

Reaction score
hazrat Ali and Umer (R.A) are not important... 100% sure.. Dont waste your time on them

Reaction score
LOL really... I bet hazrat Usman and Ali R.A will come this time round.
But others are important too..
Learn apostasy movement n false prophets in ABU BAKR
Give a reading to Hazrat Umar... Thats all you ll need.
causes of revolt and allegations in Hazrat Usman + wat does his martydom tell us about his character
And problems for Hazrat ALI

Status
Not open for further replies.