• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAM the perfect religion..

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...
ok guys,,i found something really interesting and want to share it here..
all of u must know about UNO(united nation organisation)..for those of you who dont...The United Nations was created at the end of World War II for the main purpose of creating peace. The world was shattered by the war and the League of Nations that came before was an utter failure.
SO we get rules from the UNO for creating peace..the very interesting point is...most of the rules of the UNO are made with the help of the Qur,an and the sunnah...check this article out..

THE ARTICLE IS VERY LONG AND I COULDN'T MAKE COLOMNS HERE,,SO I ATTACHED THE pdf FILE..CHECK OUT IF U GOT TIME..
shazmina amna saleem cyclone94 FeLiX zoe knowitall10 1357911 Love Islam IGCSE O/L student Maryum7 sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) Nazahat fathimaash danial234 MadihahK 2al-anoud champ-student Shara Nafaz fantastic girl acas shaikh Iridescent magnesium ShinKIngdom muslimah here Rmarie-yum MONJUR HASAN NISHAD...sry if am missing anyone..

Attachments

• United-Nation’s-Universal-Declaration-of-Human-Rights-and-Islam.pdf
    707.8 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...
all of u must know about UNO(united nation organisation)..for those of you who dont...The United Nations was created at the end of World War II for the main purpose of creating peace. The world was shattered by the war and the League of Nations that came before was an utter failure.
SO we get rules from the UNO for creating peace..the very interesting point is...most of the rules of the UNO are made with the help of the Qur,an and the sunnah...check this article out..

THE ARTICLE IS VERY LONG AND I COULDN'T MAKE COLOMNS HERE,,SO I ATTACHED THE pdf FILE..CHECK OUT IF U GOT TIME..
shazmina amna saleem cyclone94 FeLiX zoe knowitall10 1357911 Love Islam IGCSE O/L student Maryum7 sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) Nazahat fathimaash danial234 MadihahK 2al-anoud champ-student Shara Nafaz fantastic girl acas shaikh Iridescent magnesium ShinKIngdom muslimah here Rmarie-yum MONJUR HASAN NISHAD...sry if am missing anyone..

Lovely article, bro! :)

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...

i'd love to read it :) ill check it out when I have time ^-^

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...

JazakAllah for the tag.......saved the file n read a little ov it....its ahh-mazing MashaAllah :)
i will read it completely later inshaAllah!

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...

MASHA ALLAH....such an ahhmazing thread......
and yes i knw a lot bt de UNO thingy....but nvr knew dat dey hv collected de materials frm de Quran...dis ws a hidden treasure i guess....masha allah dats a hugeeeeee Pride fr our Islam.....:) Allhamdulilah..
JazakAllah khair fr de tag bro...insha allah will b reading dem tom morning....tnxs alot :)

Reaction score
MASHA ALLAH....such an ahhmazing thread......
and yes i knw a lot bt de UNO thingy....but nvr knew dat dey hv collected de materials frm de Quran...dis ws a hidden treasure i guess....masha allah dats a hugeeeeee Pride fr our Islam.....:) Allhamdulilah..
JazakAllah khair fr de tag bro...insha allah will b reading dem tom morning....tnxs alot :)
waiyyakum sis..

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...

This is awesome bro.... im reading it.... im in the middle somewhere.......
btw thnx for da tag......

Reaction score
Thanks for another awesome thread Shah and for always tagging me. .(y):D This article proves how the Quran is and will always be a guidance and complete code of life. Simply amazing and splendid!:)