• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamaiat and Pakstudiez help!!

Reaction score
I have heard a lot about the guess papers of Sir Zafar Alam (ISLAMIAT) and Sir Junaid Akhter (PAKSTUDIEZ).. I have heard that thier guess paper is 90% correct everytime... And they only give guess paper to those who take tusion from them... I couldnt took tusion bcz of financial problems... So if anyone from Karachi can help us by posting there guess paper so I would b thankful to him.... They give guess paper at the end of April..
Thnx in advance :)

Reaction score
lets see if i can get it from any of my friends,,,ill try my best lets see.yeah and u heard correct but please dont just rely on the guess papers.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
lets see if i can get it from any of my friends,,,ill try my best lets see.yeah and u heard correct but please dont just rely on the guess papers.
Thanks... And ueah i knw not to rely on the guess paper only... :D

Reaction score
hey there !! listen up all my friends take tutions from these teachers you named but don't depend on them ok !! and guess what even if there guess is correct I would feel guilty even when i achieve high grades because this was not my hard work !!!! :( still i will post it as my friends will tell me!! :D

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
hey there !! listen up all my friends take tutions from these teachers you named but don't depend on them ok !! and guess what even if there guess is correct I would feel guilty even when i achieve high grades because this was not my hard work !!!! :( still i will post it as my friends will tell me!! :D
Ur point is correct but I m also working hard... and plx post the guess paper :) i would b thankful 2 u :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Ur point is correct but I m also working hard... and plx post the guess paper :) i would b thankful 2 u :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:

No man u have to see that the guess paper u get is just going to be a paper with random questions and you already would know as u already did those questions when yo went through the syllabus so its just gonna be a common paper and as far as i know these guess papers are not 100%

Reaction score
i know but i wana remain independant !! I don't want anyones help other than you or my teacher !! :D

Reaction score
hahahahahhahhaha Yes, but you can make a bitter truth sweet if you add little bit of sugar to it. (A line with a deep meaning =p)