• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat 2058 june 2012 paper 2 ....24 hours passed

Reaction score
the same to keep the authencity , the right teachings by HOLYPROPHET SAW .. and to stop the wrong teachings from spreading and PROPHET saying being corrupted... the right demonstration of quran and again in interpretation of quran.. just these points needed elaboration

Reaction score
the same to keep the authencity , the right teachings by HOLYPROPHET SAW .. and to stop the wrong teachings from spreading and PROPHET saying being corrupted... the right demonstration of quran and again in interpretation of quran.. just these points needed elaboration
this was not required...

Reaction score
By classifiying the sunnahs you can check how authenthic the sunnah is , whether you should follow or discard it ... mention how it helps it qiyas and analogy ... especially for scholars who have to attempt this in the most accurate way . and yes ofc from preventing wrong hadiths from spreading .( even though wrong hadiths are discarded and not really classified )
Tell about the different ranges of classifications . and if possible and example ... thats what i did .

''' the right demonstration of quran and again in interpretation of quran''' is not really a valid point ..sorry just my view.

and if else you can also mention about to safe guard muslim belief and practices .

Reaction score
was left with 15 mints with q2 a and b left due to slow speed . . Wrote just the types , and 2 points more in b . . Was going so awesome but lost everythng due to less time . .

Reaction score
what was required in question 2 (B)??
i wrote the catagories with respect to types (hassan sahih and weak and fabricated) and refer the benefits of having authentic ahadith.....i also mention the catagories with respect to topics that there are different catagories of hadith on different topics so can guide muslims in different situations....like hadith on brotherhood and etc

Reaction score
i wrote the catagories with respect to types (hassan sahih and weak and fabricated) and refer the benefits of having authentic ahadith.....i also mention the catagories with respect to topics that there are different catagories of hadith on different topics so can guide muslims in different situations....like hadith on brotherhood and etc

Thats fine as well . You did mention the ''importance of it '' as thats the main part .

Reaction score
hey can some one tell me is this right or wrong
i wrote that diferent hadiths provide gidance in dfferent aspects of life . it guides muslims to find various solutions about various topics.it can also be used for law making by legal experts for accurate law making . how much marks can i get can some on suggest please i am dying.

Reaction score
hey can some one tell me is this right or wrong
i wrote that diferent hadiths provide gidance in dfferent aspects of life. it guides muslims to find various solutions about various topics.it can also be used for law making by legal experts for accurate law making . how much marks can i get can some on suggest please i am dying.

Depends on how much explaination you gave ..the legal thinging point is correct ... i think so is the topic one ..... 3/4 i guess

Reaction score
then wat was required.. advantages were asked and i wrote this.... what else could be written?? u r making me worried :(

dude that will earn you like 2 marks .... and well you didnt right how it helps jurist ... you didn't right the ranges of classification ... maybe if you mention some hadiths you'd get 3 but i thin 2/4

Reaction score
dude that will earn you like 2 marks .... and well you didnt right how it helps jurist ... you didn't right the ranges of classification ... maybe if you mention some hadiths you'd get 3 but i thin 2/4
nah i did mention the categories and my teacher says it's alright... my class fellows too wrote the same....

Reaction score
then wat was required.. advantages were asked and i wrote this.... what else could be written?? u r making me worried :(
dude look..............u should see what was (a) part was saying..........it said......hadith of holy prophet to help how to behave with others.......
so to behave in others come in ethics.
and then look at the (b) part.............why it is important to have hadith categorized
u have to write about the importance of hadith categorized in their hedings like hajj zakat moral ethics.prayer etc>........ like it makes muslims to find the hadith properly and quickly etc

Reaction score
hadith categorized: 1: (look for the correct answers)
According to the reference of a particular authority:
Four types of hadith can be identified.
  • Qudsi - Divine; a revelation from Allah(SWT); relayed with the words of the Prophet(P).
  • Marfu` - elevated; a narration from the Prophet(P), e.g., I heard the Prophet(P) saying ...
  • Mauquf- stopped: a narration from a companion only, e.g., we were commanded to ...
  • Maqtu` - severed: a narration from a successor.
co
  1. 2. According to the links of isnad - interrupted or uninterrupted
    Six categories can be identified.
    • Musnad - supported: a hadith which is reported by a traditionalist, based on what he learned from his teacher at a time of life suitable for learning; similarly - in turn - for each teacher until the isnad reaches a well known companion, who in turn, reports from the Prophet(P).
    • Muttasil - continuous: a hadith with an uninterrupted isnad which goes back only to a companion or successor.
    • Mursal - hurried: if the link between the successor and the Prophet(P) is missing, e.g., when a successor says "The Prophet said...".
    • Munqati`- broken: is a hadith whose link anywhere before the successor (i.e., closer to the traditionalist recording the hadith) is missing.
    • Mu`adal - perplexing: is a hadith whose reporter omits two or more consecutive reporters in the isnad.
    • Mu`allaq - hanging: is a hadith whose reporter omits the whole isnad and quotes the Prophet(P) directly (i.e., the link is missing at the beginning).
  2. 3. According to the number of reporters involved in each stage of isnad
    Five categories of hadith can be identified:
    • Mutawatir - Consecutive: is a hadith which is reported by such a large number of people that they cannot be expected to agree upon a lie, all of them together.
    • Ahad - isolated: is a hadith which is narrated by people whose number does not reach that of the mutawatir.
      It is further classified into:
      • Mash'hur - famous: hadith reported by more than two reporters.
      • `Aziz - rare, strong: at any stage in the isnad, only two reporters are found to narrate the hadith.
      • Gharib - strange: At some stage of the isnad, only one reporter is found relating it.
  3. 4. According to the nature of the text and isnad
    • Munkar - denounced: is a hadith which is reported by a weak narrator, and whose narration goes against another authentic hadith.
    • Mudraj - interpolated: an addition by a reporter to the text of the hadith being narrated.
  4. 5. According to the reliability and memory of the reporters
    This provides the final verdict on a hadith - four categories can be identified:
    • Sahih - sound. Imam al-Shafi`i states the following requiremetts for a hadith, which is not Mutawatir, to be acceptable "each reporter should be trustworthy in his religion; he should be known to be truthtul in his narrating, to understand what he narrates, to know how a different expression can alter the meaning, and to report the wording of the hadith verbatim, not only its meaning".
    • Hasan - good: is the one where its source is known and its reporters are unambiguous.
    • Da`if - weak: a hadith which fails to reach the status of Hasan. Usually, the weakness is: a) one of discontinuity in the isnad, in which case the hadith could be - according to the nature of the discontinuity -Munqati (broken), Mu`allaq (hanging), Mu`adal (perplexing), or Mursal (hurried), or b) one of the reporters having a disparaged character, such as due to his telling lies, excessive mistakes, opposition to the narration of more reliable sources, involvement in innovation, or ambiguity surrounding his person.
    • Maudu`- fabricated or forged: is a hadith whose text goes against the established norms of the Prophet's sayings, or its reporters include a liar. Fabricated hadith are also recognized by external evidence related to a discrepancy found in the dates or times of a particular incident
rding to the reference to a particul
had3.gif
ar authority

Reaction score
  • Qudsi - Divine; a revelation from Allah(SWT); relayed with the words of the Prophet(P).
  • Marfu` - elevated; a narration from the Prophet(P), e.g., I heard the Prophet(P) saying ...
  • Mauquf- stopped: a narration from a companion only, e.g., we were commanded to ...
co

• Musnad - supported: a hadith which is reported by a traditionalist, based on what he learned from his teacher at a time of life suitable for learning; similarly - in turn - for each teacher until the isnad reaches a well known companion, who in turn, reports from the Prophet(P).
    • Muttasil - continuous: a hadith with an uninterrupted isnad which goes back only to a companion or successor.
    • Mursal - hurried: if the link between the successor and the Prophet(P) is missing, e.g., when a successor says "The Prophet said...".
    • Munqati`- broken: is a hadith whose link anywhere before the successor (i.e., closer to the traditionalist recording the hadith) is missing.
    • Mu`adal - perplexing: is a hadith whose reporter omits two or more consecutive reporters in the isnad.
    • Mu`allaq - hanging: is a hadith whose reporter omits the whole isnad and quotes the Prophet(P) directly (i.e., the link is missing at the beginning).
    • Mutawatir - Consecutive: is a hadith which is reported by such a large number of people that they cannot be expected to agree upon a lie, all of them together.
    • Ahad - isolated: is a hadith which is narrated by people whose number does not reach that of the mutawatir.
      • `Aziz - rare, strong: at any stage in the isnad, only two reporters are found to narrate the hadith.
      • Gharib - strange: At some stage of the isnad, only one reporter is found relating it.
    • Munkar - denounced: is a hadith which is reported by a weak narrator, and whose narration goes against another authentic hadith.
    • Mudraj - interpolated: an addition by a reporter to the text of the hadith being narrated.
    This provides the final verdict on a hadith - four categories can be identified:
    • Sahih - sound. Imam al-Shafi`i states the following requiremetts for a hadith, which is not Mutawatir, to be acceptable "each reporter should be trustworthy in his religion; he should be known to be truthtul in his narrating, to understand what he narrates, to know how a different expression can alter the meaning, and to report the wording of the hadith verbatim, not only its meaning".
    • Hasan - good: is the one where its source is known and its reporters are unambiguous.
    • Da`if - weak: a hadith which fails to reach the status of Hasan. Usually, the weakness is: a) one of discontinuity in the isnad, in which case the hadith could be - according to the nature of the discontinuity -Munqati (broken), Mu`allaq (hanging), Mu`adal (perplexing), or Mursal (hurried), or b) one of the reporters having a disparaged character, such as due to his telling lies, excessive mistakes, opposition to the narration of more reliable sources, involvement in innovation, or ambiguity surrounding his person.
    • Maudu`- fabricated or forged: is a hadith whose text goes against the established norms of the Prophet's sayings, or its reporters include a liar. Fabricated hadith are also recognized by external evidence related to a discrepancy found in the dates or times of a particular incident
had3.gif
ar authority

dude that was not required :pp

Reaction score
co

had3.gif
ar authority

this was nt asked... most of it is out of syllabus ??