• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Guess Paper For Oct/Nov Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Umm wives learn Hz khadija And Hz Ayesha,Scribes learn about thier imp and the work carried out by Zaid bin Thabit..And jus briefly abut others...No imams to be leaned...dunt even luk at em...Ten blessed companions learn their imp...and learn abut the first 6 companions..

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
Umm wives learn Hz khadija And Hz Ayesha,Scribes learn about thier imp and the work carried out by Zaid bin Thabit..And jus briefly abut others...No imams to be leaned...dunt even luk at em...Ten blessed companions learn their imp...and learn abut the first 6 companions..

Thank u...
And when u gave ur exams,did u learned everything??
Or just read it twice or thrice?

Reaction score
I gaved it in May/june 2010 session...i learnt everything lyk hell...I even learnt extra difficult things...but da ppr was so damn easy:mad:...I got an A*

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
I gaved it in May/june 2010 session...i learnt everything lyk hell...I even learnt extra difficult things...but da ppr was so damn easy:mad:...I got an A*
OHKKKK GOOD But I only read twice,thrice coz it is very difficult to learn everything!!! :cry:

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
when u mean six
do u mean
HZ ABU BAKR
HZ UMAR
HZ USMAN
HZ ALI
HZ TALHA
HZ ZUBAIR

and leave out
HZ ABU UBAIDAH BIN JARRAH
HZ SAAD IBN WAQQAS
HZ SAED BIN ZAID
AND HZ ABDUR RAHMAN BIN AUF

Reaction score
Saad not even a single question came from your guess paper...........VERY SAD :(

Reaction score
Make sure you do not discuss or write any question which came in the paper before 4:OO pm (pakistan standard time)
otherwise you would be warned and banned permanatly !!

Reaction score
Awww ...So sorry guyz...
It was just a guess..
But i maself am really disappointed to hear abut dis...That not even a single question:O

Reaction score
NOTHING CAME FRM GUESS PAPER!!!!!!!!! OH WELL BUT IT WAS EASY PPR I "LL GET A
AND NXT P2 give GUESS PAPER OF SO AT LEAST FOR PRATICE!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE SURAHS WERE RITE 2/3

Reaction score
CAN II ONLY STUDY SEC1 AND 2 FO R HISTORY BUT STILL GET A A OR A*
I PREPARED THEM REALLY WELL!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Yes. But then you have to learn them really well. 3-4 qs come frm sec 1 and 2. If 3 come you are out of chice. wat I did was that mainly prepared sec 1 and 2, but i didnt ignore section 3 completely. It turned out that q3 from section 2 was a bit hard so i did q4 from sec3. It was useful. Thank God I didnt give up section 3 completely!!!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Arey Pehle btao tou wat came in Pper 1??
Its beyond 4 now u can tell so tell me all the questions so dat i can tell Sir zafar ke this came in ppr 2 now tell the guess for paper 2
P.s now no one wud really prefer ma guess coz unfortunately ppr 1 ki guess nai lagi:(

Reaction score
Guyz I am really Sorry But it was hard luck...Sorry that these predictions did't come..
But i heard it was an easy paper??
So kya aya tha??

Status
Not open for further replies.