• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT HELP (IAM IN GREAT PROBLEM)))

Reaction score
Plz gimme some suggestions what to do my Islamiat ppr 1 was good but for paper 2 I know only 2 things
1- 20 Hadith
2- 4 Caliphs Life after caliphate
Actually am appearing for 8 subjectx so I have my Computer 0710 And islamiat ppr 2 on same day ! Plz tell me any short way through which i can get atleast B AM SO TENSED!
JazakAllah!

Reaction score
You also got to study history and importance of Hadis including isnad, matn, musnad hadis and musannad hadis.
Then there's the six Articles of faith - Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, Predestination being under Allah's Control and Life After Death.
The five pillars of Islam
The communal life of a Muslim.

Reaction score
You also got to study history and importance of Hadis including isnad, matn, musnad hadis and musannad hadis.
Then there's the six Articles of faith - Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, Predestination being under Allah's Control and Life After Death.
The five pillars of Islam
The communal life of a Muslim.
Am dead *_*