• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT HELP !!!!!!

Reaction score
Salam every one! This post is created for those for are going to give Islamiat this May/June 2011. Ok As we all know that the topical Past papers of Islamiat are not available and we have to practice from yearly so why not we post each questions from each topic in this way we will get so many questions till CIE! What do you say ??
Topic of this week is
1) History and Importance of Quran:
So here goes i m posting two Questions
Q1) How are the Quran and Hadith used together in Islamic legal thinking ? [10]
Q2)Give an Account of how the Quran was Compiled in the years following Prophet(s) death. [10]

Looking forward to your replies! :D :mrgreen:

Reaction score
HEy you mean we write more questions here right.Then ive got plenty:

1.How was the Quran preserved in the lifetime of the prophet (P.B.U.H)? (7)

Well thats what i could think of for only holy quran.Just wanna confirm that can we write questions related to ijma,qiyas and other chapters in the section of HISTORY AND IMPORTANCE OF THE QURAN which is in syllabus.If yes then there are plenty.

Reaction score
Yes we can and please post as much as you can! Thank you! You can also post Question in which you are facing difficulty !! :)

Reaction score
OKAY ILL POST THE QUESTIONS CONCERNED RIGHT HERE TOMMOROW JUST WAIT ONE DAY.

Reaction score
WELL I GOT A QUESTION THAT IN THE SYLLABUS IT SAYS THAT .
Candidates should study:

• his leading Companions, including the Ten Blessed Companions, his Scribes, the major characters who
surrounded him in his ministry
, the Emigrants and Helpers, and the four Rightly-Guided Caliphs during
his lifetime.

WELL WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE WORDS WRITTEN IN BOLD ITALICS AND ARE UNDERLINED.COULD YOU TELL ME UNDER WHICH TOPICS DO THESE FALL IN " FNM "

HERES THE SYLLABUS FOR EASY USE:

http://www.xtremepapers.net/CIE/Cambrid ... 1_sy_2.pdf

Reaction score
Well in my opinion this means about the Companions who surrounded him like Harzart Abu Bakr (R.A), and other companions mostly the ten blessed companions! Well i was giving my opinion again i will conduct a research and then tell u :D

Reaction score
I think this means " the impotant personalities in the life of the Prophet(P.B.U.H) " chapter in the FNM book.

Reaction score
SO WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LEARN ALL OF THEM WELL OKAY I GUESS ILL DO SO.I REMEMBER A FEW OF THEM.

Reaction score
YUP I KNOW IT CONSISTS OF 15 PERSONALITIES WHICH SURROUNDED THE PROPHET IN MAKKA AS WELL AS MADINAH.

Reaction score
Well The ones which contributes towards Islam the most. E.g Hazrat Hamza (R.A), hazart Abu Ayub Ansari, Amr bin As,and yes the ten blessed companions !!