• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat,need a hand.

Reaction score
Hey,
I's excellent at Islamiat but recently,I figured out that the marking criteria of my teacher was unanimously fallacious.So,I'm at verge of U.Need help necessecerily.I need to know how to save lines of the answer sheet,how to write a perfect answer and how to manage time.I can neither cram nor memmorize any stuff for long.I need to get an A* at all costs.Please help.

Reaction score
Hey,
I's excellent at Islamiat but recently,I figured out that the marking criteria of my teacher was unanimously fallacious.So,I'm at verge of U.Need help necessecerily.I need to know how to save lines of the answer sheet,how to write a perfect answer and how to manage time.I can neither cram nor memmorize any stuff for long.I need to get an A* at all costs.Please help.
U need to sumarize ur answer. Read carefully the question and make a mind map of what can be included. Look back at the question while writing the answer so u may assure that u r on right track. Managing time can be done by constant past paper practice. On average u must no spend more than 25 minutes on each 14 mark question and 15 minutes on question 1. Leaning is an important part of this subject. So u must remember each n every important details by heart. Also u should be able to apply ur knowledge correctly i.e writing relevant details from a lot of details. So there's no way out but to learn and understand long details.

Reaction score
U must use Give Proves in the answer of every statment u conduct...using hadiths or Quotes of quran....try to memorize the events and quests they are the main source of gaining marks. And eat Alomonds..:) this will help increase ur brain catching power.