• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT p 1 ... MODESTY??? Zohaib bhai??

Reaction score
Ethics includes:
1. Modesty towards Allah/oneself
2. Modesty towards fellow beings
3. Self respect and self discipline
4. Economic justice in an Islamic society
5. Behavior towards animals
6. Behavior towards Non-believers
7. Behavior Parents and Children
8. Behavior b/w husband and wife
9. Behavior with relatives
10. Behavior with Neighbors
11. Non-believers as a member of community
12. Orphans and needy
I hope This helped! :)

Reaction score
how we can do modesty now at last........?
from last two paper it had not come .inshallah it would not come ,and if it comes then surely cie is to be blame

Reaction score
@SMRJ::
books according to syllabus of 2009 have not even mentioned topic modesty wid God.. others are included like behaviour of prophet towards needy etc...! :S

Reaction score
You have to follow the syllabus content of 2010! Why are you following 2009's syllabus content!
Secondly, i would like to ask Saud that why are you ready to blame CIE? Has your teacher attended any CIE workshop?
I would also like to ask you people that why are you making this topic such a big fuss? If you go through any syllabus content of any year, ethics is not separately explained in any syllabus, but ethics has been a very important topic throughout and has come A LOT of times! Now what do you have to say?!
The CIE has never explained this fully never in any syllabus content so please don't leave this topic, its a question to attain full marks. CIE has always explained this in their workshops.
But if you've prepared sources of law, biography, the first Islamic community and surah's you're easily going to attempt the paper, but give ethics a reading as an easy question can come which you will be able to attempt.
I hope you understood at last! :)

Reaction score
ohk... so ehtics is the same question of friends wives mothers daughters... i hope it is.. :S

Reaction score
Well yes as i have mentioned before, but i forgot to mention that ethics also includes the relation with other states.
Thank god you understood!