• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat,PAKSTUDIES &URDU HELP FROM THOSE WHO GAVE IT

Reaction score
yeah farkhanda noor's book is also good but ghulam shabir is :p good for how theme is different which is the challenging part....

Reaction score
I have real problems in Urdu and that is in the Summary we have to write in 100 words.Can anyone tell me how to tackle this so I dont get stumped in this part of the paper for surely the summary provides free marks :? :cry:

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
I have real problems in Urdu and that is in the Summary we have to write in 100 words.Can anyone tell me how to tackle this so I dont get stumped in this part of the paper for surely the summary provides free marks :? :cry:

well summary is easy just try to read passage carefully and pick out main points u think should be included and write them only dont go for too much details as u have a shortage of words.....Use ur own words easy ones it will be easier for u......IF WORD LIMIT IS NOT GIVEN U ARE TO SHRINK THE PARA TO 3/4 .......hope this helps

Reaction score
i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE EVERYONES OPINION ON HOW DIFFICULT THE WORDS IN THE SUMMARY CAN BE.IN SOME SUMMARIES IN THE BOOKS I FOUND THEM WAY TO HARD FOR OUR LEVEL?

Reaction score
DUDE its never hard then our level cambridge will always give the summary which an olevel student can attempt.....BOOKS arent always written on our level TAKE an example of D MATHEMATICS there are certain questions which are above our level thats why i always found classified easier then D mathematics.........AS FAR AS I KNOW AND WHAT SOME RESOURCES SAY IS THAT after making a paper cambridge gets it solved by some people OR students to determine its level of difficulty if its too high they will make it a bit easier if its too easier they will make it a bit more difficult............SO be relaxed and hope for gud cambridge wont give an summary that u cant write it will always be of ur level.....HEOPE THIS HELPED ;) :)

Reaction score
the past papers have easy one.Ya Use Ur Own words as far as possible.Remember using your own words does not mean to use extra ordinary synonyms,it is to rephrase the sentence.

Reaction score
AoA PEOPle

I would like to ask you how long the surahs (a) and (b) part should be?

Also tell the same about hadis?

Thanks

Reaction score
@scoursific well there aint any length about the answer u just have to give the best answer in best words.....FOR PART A well just describe the main theme of the surah and hadis for this read the translation carefully and start describing what the surah or hadis tells u can use verses also....FOR PART B thats a bit challenging u have to distinguish the surah from other surahs like distinguishing Ayat-ul-qursi which is based on qualities and sovereignty of Allah with AL MAIDAH which is based on the Jesus and how Allah bestows his blessings on his Beloved prophets and messengers.............SAME is the case with PART B of HADIS where u have to write on how we can act upon a specific hadis.......WELL there aint any specific length but a complete answer to both parts should take atleast 4 to 6 lines....hope this helps ;)

Reaction score
I want to have the opinion of all on the question of my own.the question is that:

Did the AFGHAN MIRACLE have a good or a bad impact on Pakistan ?

I personally think it had a good impact for only a short time as there was economic growth but as soon as the soviets left the aid by US and others stopped and Pakistan was left to deal with the refugee problem,terrorism and the smuggling of weapons and drugs from Afghanistan.
;)
AM I CORRECT OR IS THEIR A TWIST IN THE TALE? :?:

THANKS.......