• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat paper 1 may/june 2012

Reaction score
umm....hi guys i know this is late but im really really worried and want to know how much i might score in question 2a: God's relationship with human kind
i wrote teachings of all the five surahs of Gods relation with the created world but mentioned the names of surah fatihah and surah alaq only
my answer included:
-humans as servants of God
-humans accountable to God on the day of judgement
-God as creator and sustainer of humans
-God made heaven and earth for humans
-all knowledge provided to humans by Him
i think that my answer is not complete so i would just like u guys to mark me

Reaction score
i thinks the points u included are right....but if u supported ur points with Quranic verses and explained ur points fully so u can score good marks....if u have quoted 4-5 verses and gave full details of above points so u can score 7-9....the answers are marked according to the level of responses....check them out and then judge urself where ur answer lies....
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...l O Level/Islamiyat (2058)/2058_w11_ms_11.pdf (pg 3)

Reaction score
yea i gave 4-5 supportive quranic verses and explained the above points
AHHH...THANKYOU SOOO MUCH u made me feel alot better

Reaction score
yea i gave 4-5 supportive quranic verses and explained the above points
AHHH...THANKYOU SOOO MUCH u made me feel alot better
Ur points are valid well done u will get 8-9/10. I linked this questions 6 verses of holy quran. By adding surah madiah as Allah helped Hazrat Isa by giving him blessings and completing his mission to spread the faith this means Allah can also help human kind. The only mistake i did in this question was that i explained less about Surah Zilzaal i m hoping i will get 8/10 in it :oops:

Reaction score
also tell that Allah made human as Ashraf ul Makhluqat and asked the angels to do sajadah in fornt of Adam

Reaction score
Guyz Someone Tol Me I Wrote Wrong Answer Of Islamiyat Paper 1 Question 2 He Said You Should Wrote About Realtionship With Prophets But I Wrote Relationship With The Created World Tell Me The Write Answer ......

Reaction score
Guyz Someone Tol Me I Wrote Wrong Answer Of Islamiyat Paper 1 Question 2 He Said You Should Wrote About Realtionship With Prophets But I Wrote Relationship With The Created World Tell Me The Write Answer ......
relation with the created world was to be written