• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT PAPER 1 QUESTION! URGENT! PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
I was going through the examiner reports when something came up. I have a question:

In Paper 1, Q1 QURANIC PASSAGES!

We have to do 2 passages.

When we answer. Do we do the a) and b) of one passage THEN attempt the a) of next passage?

OR

do we attempt both a) parts then both b) parts

PLEASE HELP! Don't misguide me :( <3

Reaction score
I was going through the examiner reports when something came up. I have a question:

When we answer. Do we do the a) and b) of one passage THEN attempt the a) of next passage?

OR

As far as I know you get done with one passage then move over to the next one.
Opinions?

Reaction score

OR

a of both,
then b of both..

Reaction score
Yup first A of both and then B of both but be really careful with the numbering of the Q.! :)

Reaction score
I hav asked several teachers about this and they said that u can attempt both ways.
But they said that attempting a parts of both and then b parts od both looks bettr.

Reaction score
farhan141
is correct.
Attempting "a" parts of both and then "b" parts is recommended by CIE. But marks are not deducted if you do it other way.

Reaction score
Attempt it the way you think suits you since marks aren't being deducted and it's no biggy.