• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT papr 2 (Its imp)

Reaction score
hey every1...sn ny1 pleassseee tell me wht imprtnt things are 2 b mentiond in the question
2: Describe main features ov six authoritative sunni collections.
i hv gt the answer bt i guess tht doeznt completely serve the purpose....
so plz nybudy who cn furthr guide....?? :unknown:

Reaction score
yar describe the main features simply go through ghulam shabir about the features of 6 authorotative books u will get ur concepts clear.....like when writing about bukhari mention number of hadis it contains and chapters e.t.c also mentions bukhari would perform ghusl while putting any hadis in his compilation and sahih of bukhari is considered second most important and reliable book after Quran

for sahih muslim again write its author and total hadis and chapters and why it is given preference over bukhari which is because its divided into chapters.......e.t.c and also tell about commentries written on this book and U CAN WRITE THESE THINGS ABOUT OTHER 4 BOOKS THIS IS HOW THIS QUESTION GOES... :)

Reaction score
see the answer from professor bilal's book......it's pretty good there and thoroughly explained too !!

Reaction score
no but he gave an account of where the writers went and what they did and its pretty short mate dont completely rely on this.

Reaction score
akifa4296 said:
hey every1...sn ny1 pleassseee tell me wht imprtnt things are 2 b mentiond in the question

Start of by writing that these six collections were prepared in 3rd century A.H. and they were all musannaf collections of Hadiths, in which the Hadiths were collected separately under their main teachings and arranged according to their subject matter. These six collections include two Sahih works and four Sunan works, which together form the most reliable collections of Hadith.
Then u will write about them individually. Bukhari selected 7397 out of 600,000 Hadiths. These are collected in 97 books. Each book contains Hadiths related to a specific subject. First book is called 'Start of Revelation on the Messenger of Allah' and the last book is called 'The Divine Unity'. Although total no. of Hadiths in these books is 7397, but since many Hadiths are repeated in other books, the total no. falls to 2762. Muslim selected 12 000 out of a third of a million Hadiths. The Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim r the most authentic collections of Hadiths.
Abu Daud selected 4800 out of 500, 000 Hadiths, which are included in his Sunan. Jami of Tirmizi also selected a no. of Hadiths and the most important aspect of his work was that he introduced the Hasan Hadiths category. Hasan Hadiths were the same as Sahih/authentic Hadiths except that one or some of its transmitters was known to have a defective memory. Sunan of Nasai was also an important collection. The Sunan of Ibne Maja contains 4000 Hadiths.

I believe that this will be an appropriate response....hope it helps! :)

Reaction score
rogue94 said:
akifa4296 said:

Start of by writing that these six collections were prepared in 3rd century A.H. and they were all musannaf collections of Hadiths, in which the Hadiths were collected separately under their main teachings and arranged according to their subject matter. These six collections include two Sahih works and four Sunan works, which together form the most reliable collections of Hadith.
Then u will write about them individually. Bukhari selected 7397 out of 600,000 Hadiths. These are collected in 97 books. Each book contains Hadiths related to a specific subject. First book is called 'Start of Revelation on the Messenger of Allah' and the last book is called 'The Divine Unity'. Although total no. of Hadiths in these books is 7397, but since many Hadiths are repeated in other books, the total no. falls to 2762. Muslim selected 12 000 out of a third of a million Hadiths. The Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim r the most authentic collections of Hadiths.
Abu Daud selected 4800 out of 500, 000 Hadiths, which are included in his Sunan. Jami of Tirmizi also selected a no. of Hadiths and the most important aspect of his work was that he introduced the Hasan Hadiths category. Hasan Hadiths were the same as Sahih/authentic Hadiths except that one or some of its transmitters was known to have a defective memory. Sunan of Nasai was also an important collection. The Sunan of Ibne Maja contains 4000 Hadiths.

I believe that this will be an appropriate response....hope it helps! :)
full time copy from FNM
u wont get marks on copying from book bro! :)

Reaction score
attitudeguy said:
full time copy from FNM

marks are awarded for all valid points, provided that the answer is a continuous prose and not in note form. Since the introduction of level marking there is no definite answer for any single question, which is why all valid points are given credit. The material is from FNM, but it has been slightly re-arranged and the opening paragraph has been self-constructed to clearly state the salient features of these six sunni collections! :)

Reaction score
rogue94 said:
attitudeguy said:
full time copy from FNM

marks are awarded for all valid points, provided that the answer is a continuous prose and not in note form. Since the introduction of level marking there is no definite answer for any single question, which is why all valid points are given credit. The material is from FNM, but it has been slightly re-arranged and the opening paragraph has been self-constructed to clearly state the salient features of these six sunni collections! :)
who ever i asked said the same that "examiner have dangerous eyes!" he can detect para written by own or from book!
it was an advice bro, no offence, just be on safe side! DO NOT USE BOOK WORDING IN ANY book,neither introduction nor middle paragraph!

Reaction score
brother it doesnt mean that the examiner will cut ur marks!!!!! then y r books made, so u can learn from them???

The examiner will feel a little bit bad about u while checking paper but he cannot cut ur marks!!!!!
He hasnt rattified all the books so he will not b able to know whether u rattified or not. I m sure that 60% of students rattafies all that is contained in the books. :)

Reaction score
okay cum on now guyz..m not gonna cram all (ovcourse facts) bt m absolutely gonna rite in my own wordz xcpt 4 facts....!!

Reaction score
man u know what, nobody can rattify whole answers from book, everyone writes in his own words, but if someone rattifies the book and gives the relevant facts,he will get the same credit!