• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT QUESTIONS PRACTICE!!

Reaction score
okay i have a question

if a question comes like how zakat is carried out by muslims?
do we have to write rate of zakat and distribution of zakat both OR we will only write rate of zakat in it???

Reaction score
Hey could you please give the answers for questions:
Q:5(b)Explain how this belief in prophets influences the daily living of a Muslim. [4]

Q10a)How have the Hadiths of the Prophet been used as a source of guidance by Muslims? [10]
b)"Truly, My mercy overcomes My wrath". This is Hadith Qudsi. What is special about Hadiths of this kind? [4]

Q:12 b)Discuss the importance of Jibra'il in comparison to other angels. [4]

Q18
a)Outine islamic teachings about any two types of jihad? [10]

Q22
a)Write a detailed account about the elections of Abu Bakr, Uthman and Ali. [10]

Reaction score
plz answer following questions
Q:1Explain how each pillar of Islam supports a Muslim's Faith??
Q:2What do Muslims mean when they exclaim LABBAYAKA(I am at Your Service) on the pilgrimage to MAkkah??

The Marks can be 4 or 10!

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
okay i have a question

do we have to write rate of zakat and distribution of zakat both OR we will only write rate of zakat in it???
I think we have to first describe its important then tell how much its paid and then to whom its paid !! hope that clears up !! :)

Alina11 said:
Hey could you please give the answers for questions:
Q:5(b)Explain how this belief in prophets influences the daily living of a Muslim. [4]

Q10a)How have the Hadiths of the Prophet been used as a source of guidance by Muslims? [10]
b)"Truly, My mercy overcomes My wrath". This is Hadith Qudsi. What is special about Hadiths of this kind? [4]

Q:12 b)Discuss the importance of Jibra'il in comparison to other angels. [4]

Q18
a)Outine islamic teachings about any two types of jihad? [10]

Q22
a)Write a detailed account about the elections of Abu Bakr, Uthman and Ali. [10]

Ok 4 marks are easy so I will answer them later !! here goes 10 marks
ok for 10a)
Write
-About the importance of Prophet(s)
-The relationship of hadith with the Quran.
-Hadith the best source of tafseer
-One cannot practice Islam without consulting both.
-Never disagrees with Quran.
-Muhammad was not merely a messenger rather a guide and a teacher and give few Quranic verses about the Prophet(s)

Ok for Q18a)
Well just give explaination about the two types of Jihad. Like Jihad with the use of Sword or an arm struggle or Jihad within our self !!

Lets see Q22
Come on this is very easy !! Just write how these people were elected !!

if you still having Problem then feel free to ask !! :)

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what quotes to write in these questions
all questions regarding caliphs their expansion administration please post... will be waiting for ur reply thanking u in advance

Reaction score
for caliphs im afraid we have no quotes so no quotes required and no marks are preserved for any quotes even

Reaction score
Xeshan16 said:
if we dont quote then we wont get more than 8 marks dude
Quote is necessary in those questions where there is a quote present !! How can we present a quote for those questions where no specific quote is present !! :shock:

Reaction score
a)Trace the expansion of Islamic Empire under the rule of 'Umar. [10] Please answer this?

Reaction score
ok lets see
Q1a) Read this question twice !! it is very easy !! we are asked to list down all the Hadith of the Prophet(s) regarding Muslims are responsible to lead their life. For example take this hadith "God will not show mercy to a man who does not show mercy to his creations". Write this hadtih and explain it and link it with the question that what are its basic teachings !! Write upto 5 hadith !! they should be ample. :)

lets see Q3a
Same as above! Write this hadith for e.g: "None of you believes until he wants for his brother what he wants for himself". Explain the main teachings of this hadith and how will it affect the Islamic Community. write about 5 hadith for maximum marks and explain them !! :)

lets see 10a
this is so easy question !! you just have to tell the Importance of Hadith to the muslims.
Write
-About how it established Islamic laws and is next important to Quran.
-Is the sole source of guidance when Quran is silent of subject.
-best tafseer of Quran.
-The laws of Quran and explain.
-Write few quranic verses about the importance of Messenger of Allah. that is it !! :)

lets see Q13a
Simple !! you have to write about how hadith were complied !!
-write about earliest collection including Imam Hanibal etc
-Write about how the Umayyad Caliph Umar II issued the order to compile the hadith into book form !!
write few saying of Prophet in order to show why it was necessary to compile Hadith

Lets see Q16a
this is so easy!! Explain 10 hadith of Prophet(s). Just the main theme !! combine what u wrote in Communal teachings and individual teachings.

Lets see Q17a
Same answer as in 10a
thanxs a lot

Reaction score
i hav problem wid ques3
(n)
This question asks about communal life in islam. Just include our behavoiour towards others and muslims as a single brotherhood."None of you believes until he wants for his brother what he wants for himself". Also give other ahadith "the muslims are like a single body, if his eye is affected, he is affected and if his head is affected he is all affected".Give example of muwakahat created by holy prophet. Also try stressing on neighbours and their rights. Give detail about our behaviour towards orphans,poor people and widows. "Those who unjustly eat up the property of orphans, eat up a Fire into their own bodies". you can also give example from prophet's life and state that muslims should use it as an example in their lives

Btw can any1 pls help me with question 16 pls?

Reaction score
lot of people were asking abt hazrat umer's expansion so decided to post my notes

expansion during umer's khilafat

Fights with persians
  • defeated persians at Namraq in october 634
  • crossed uphrates
  • bahaman arrives with huge persian force
  • muslims suffer defeat in battle of bridge (give some details of this battle)
  • army regroups under al muthana in november 634
  • battle of buwaib and persians were defeated under mehran
  • december 634, yazidgard rises with army
  • battle of qadsiya one of the bigggest battles of isalam (give details here) . Muslims win here under sa'ad bin abi waqqas
  • capture al madain
  • battle of jalula muslims win against yazizdgard
  • ubulla captured by utba
  • madain and kufa found for muslim armies
Fights with romans
  • khaild bin walid divides forces into three parts
  • shubrahil to jordan, amr bin al'aas to palestine and himself to damascus
  • lays siege on damascus and captures in 635
  • Theodorus forces defeated in battle of yarmuk 636
  • abu ubaidah replaces khaild bin walid
  • recaptures damascus
  • treaty of jerusalem signed
  • egypt conquered in 634 by amr bin al'aas

Hope it helps :)

Reaction score
okay i have a question

such kind of question only cums under 4 marks. and yea u got to write down things on which zakaat is paid and so does the rate. Give brief summary of people who are liable to accept zakaat quoting that particular verse from Quran which dictates the people to whom zakaat can b given

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what quotes to write in these questions
all questions regarding caliphs their expansion administration please post... will be waiting for ur reply thanking u in advance
for Caliphs' expansion and conquests there are certainly no quotes but in describing their administrations as well as personalities, you can quote words of Holy Prophet PBUH that he said for that particular Caliph. Nothing can describe a caliph's personality good enough as Prophet said something about a particular one.

Reaction score
such kind of question only cums under 4 marks. and yea u got to write down things on which zakaat is paid and so does the rate. Give brief summary of people who are liable to accept zakaat quoting that particular verse from Quran which dictates the people to whom zakaat can b given
hey thansk for info but i already gave my isl paper last year :) :p :p