• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT QUESTIONS PRACTICE!!

Reaction score
for Caliphs' expansion and conquests there are certainly no quotes but in describing their administrations as well as personalities, you can quote words of Holy Prophet PBUH that he said for that particular Caliph. Nothing can describe a caliph's personality good enough as Prophet said something about a particular one.
If question like this which require lot of learning leave it on choice and do some easy topic.

Reaction score
ok lets see
Q1a) Read this question twice !! it is very easy !! we are asked to list down all the Hadith of the Prophet(s) regarding Muslims are responsible to lead their life. For example take this hadith "God will not show mercy to a man who does not show mercy to his creations". Write this hadtih and explain it and link it with the question that what are its basic teachings !! Write upto 5 hadith !! they should be ample. :)
i am a bit confused abt this question. It asks for INDIVIDUAL muslims but you stated a hadis about communal life. Will u please tell me what individual life here means?

Reaction score
i am a bit confused abt this question. It asks for INDIVIDUAL muslims but you stated a hadis about communal life. Will u please tell me what individual life here means?
That is not a communal life hadith. It states, "God will not show mercy to a MAN who will not show mercy to others" This is the basic teachings for individual muslims and not the community.

Reaction score
That is not a communal life hadith. It states, "God will not show mercy to a MAN who will not show mercy to others" This is the basic teachings for individual muslims and not the community.
ah....ok thanks i am a bit weak at islamiat :eek:

Reaction score
Quran in legal thinking
=>it is the most authoritative source nd authentic source
=>it covers all aspects of life ;individual, social, family ,business dealings.
=>but covers things comprehensively . so sunnah and hadis are there to elaborate it

Reaction score
Hope you all found these questions useful! Try to add more of them here! All of the recent past paper of May/June 2012 and Oct/Nov 2012. Add the questions here and I would update the thread :)

Reaction score
b)Explain the importance to the community if Muslims of Congregational prayers on Friday and pilgrimage. [4]

Q3
a)Outline the main teachings of the hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim Communal Life. [10]

Q4
a)Trace the expansion of Islamic Empire under the rule of 'Umar. [10]
b)What does the way he died tell us about his character? [4]

Q8
b)Explain why 'Uthman encountered difficulties in the late years of his Caliphate and was assassinated. [4]

Q9
b)Explain the importance of mosques in Muslim communities. [4]

Q10
b)"Truly, My mercy overcomes My wrath". This is Hadith Qudsi. What is special about Hadiths of this kind? [4]

Q12
b)Discuss the importance of Jibra'il in comparison to other angels. [4]

Q13
a)Write an account of how the Hadith's were compiled to the books form we see today? [10]

Q14
a)Outline the activities of major Complier of Six Sunni books or four Shi'a books. [10]

Q15
a)Give an account of the main features of the six collections of Sunni Hadiths. [10]

Q19
a) From the hadith you have studied, explain the importance of Jihad to the community.[10]

Q22
a)Write a detailed account about the elections of Abu Bakr, Uthman and Ali. [10]
Answers plz..

Reaction score
Hey these are all the questions that can easily come so lets discuss this !! if your having any problem with any questions just ask !! :)

Q1)
a)Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you studied about the responsibilities of individual Muslims. [10]
b)Explain the importance of Isnad and the matn in deciding that a Hadith is authentic. [4]

Q2
a)Give an account of the Muslim belief in angels and God's predestination and decree. [10]
b)Explain the importance to the community if Muslims of Congregational prayers on Friday and pilgrimage. [4]

Q3
a)Outline the main teachings of the hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim Communal Life. [10]

Q4
a)Trace the expansion of Islamic Empire under the rule of 'Umar. [10]
b)What does the way he died tell us about his character? [4]

Q5
a)Write about Muslims Belief in Prophets. [10]
b)Explain how this belief influences the daily living of a Muslim. [4]

Q6
a)Describe the main rule of Abu Bakr. [10]
b)why is he called the Saviour of Islam? [4]

Q7
a)Describe the main events of the annual pilgrimage(hajj). [10]
b)Explain the significance of the Prophet Abraham in the observances of the pilgrimage. [4]

Q8
a)What major events took place during the Caliphate of 'Uthman? [10]
b)Explain why 'Uthman encountered difficulties in the late years of his Caliphate and was assassinated. [4]

Q9
a)What are the conditions of prayer (salat) that must be fulfilled before performing them. [10]
b)Explain the importance of mosques in Muslim communities. [4]

Q10
a)How have the Hadiths of the Prophet been used as a source of guidance by Muslims? [10]
b)"Truly, My mercy overcomes My wrath". This is Hadith Qudsi. What is special about Hadiths of this kind? [4]

Q11
a)What are the daily observances of the Ramadan fast? [10]
b)Explain why the Ramadan fast is important to Muslims? [4]

Q12
a)Write a descriptive account of the Muslims beleif in revealed books. [10]
b)Discuss the importance of Jibra'il in comparison to other angels. [4]

Q13
a)Write an account of how the Hadith's were compiled to the books form we see today? [10]

Q14
a)Outline the activities of major Complier of Six Sunni books or four Shi'a books. [10]

Q15
a)Give an account of the main features of the six collections of Sunni Hadiths. [10]

Q16
a)Give an account of major themes of Hadith as these are contained both in the passages set for special study and in other similar passages. [10]

Q17
a)Give an account of Significance of Hadith in thought and actions in Islam. [10]

Q18
a)Outine islamic teachings about any two types of jihad? [10]

Q19
a) From the hadith you have studied, explain the importance of Jihad to the community.[10]

Q20
a) Write about the Muslim Belief in One God. [10]

Q21
a) How is the payment of Zakat carried out.

Q22
a)Write a detailed account about the elections of Abu Bakr, Uthman and Ali. [10]

Q23
a)What are the major Muslims beliefs about [10]
(i)Resurrection and the last day
(ii)Allah's decree and pre-destination.

Add more questions if you like !! :) 8) (MORE QUESTIONS ADDED)
how much details are needed in Q16??

Reaction score
Personally I think:
Musanad And Musanaff collections
Hazrat Ali or Abu Bakr.
Hadith on brotherhood mercy and neighbourhood
Hajj Types And Umra
Belief in Prophets or Angels and maybe revealed books. Predestination is also to be considered.
Hadith in communal life, or hadith in relation to Quran with ijma and qiyas
A question on Jihad and its 3 types description/name.

Cheers.