• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Quranic Passage Confusion!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Salam
I recently noticed on XPF that we have to mention in Main theme whether the surah is makki or Madni and from which verse is it taken. Well i wanted to know if it's true or not and another Question for my friends in Karachi. Do you have the revised edition of David Thomas book? If yes where can i find it !! thanks

Reaction score
HEY YES YOU HAVE TO REALLY WRITE WHERE THE SURAH WAS REVEALED AND TO WHICH CATEGORY DOES IT BELONG.WELL AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE ITS AN OXFORD BOOK YOU COULD BUY IT FROM OXFORD STORES ANY WHERE IN THE CITY OR GET IT FROM A GOOD BOOK STORE BUT DONT BUT THE OLD DARK BROWN VERSION GET THE NEW LIGHT BROWN VERSION.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
HEY YES YOU HAVE TO REALLY WRITE WHERE THE SURAH WAS REVEALED AND TO WHICH CATEGORY DOES IT BELONG.WELL AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE ITS AN OXFORD BOOK YOU COULD BUY IT FROM OXFORD STORES ANY WHERE IN THE CITY OR GET IT FROM A GOOD BOOK STORE BUT DONT BUT THE OLD DARK BROWN VERSION GET THE NEW LIGHT BROWN VERSION.
To which Category it belongs means like e.g: Allah in Himself Etc. ?? :)

Reaction score
Yes the category indeed means writing that it belongs to allah himself or writing other categories depending on the surahs...

well i dont know where you live but the oxford stores in karachi are in the following places.

Bookshops/Showrooms/Teachers’ Resource Centre

Karachi

Roshan Zameer
Park Towers, Sharae Firdousi
Clifton, Karachi-75400
Telephone: 92-213-5875355

Urdu Bazaar
Karachi-75300
Telephone: 92-213-2219698–9

Muhammad Abdullah Khan
Sir Syed Urdu Bazaar
Nazimabad No. 1, Karachi
Telephone: 92-213-5441406

well its not really required to that the book be bought from oxford only you could also get the same book from a nearby book shop.

Reaction score
I already asked a nearby book store but the response wasn't so good as they said that the cover had only changed and the book wasn't available! :(

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Yes the category indeed means writing that it belongs to allah himself or writing other categories depending on the surahs...

well i dont know where you live but the oxford stores in karachi are in the following places.

Bookshops/Showrooms/Teachers’ Resource Centre

Karachi

Roshan Zameer
Park Towers, Sharae Firdousi
Clifton, Karachi-75400
Telephone: 92-213-5875355

Urdu Bazaar
Karachi-75300
Telephone: 92-213-2219698–9

Muhammad Abdullah Khan
Sir Syed Urdu Bazaar
Nazimabad No. 1, Karachi
Telephone: 92-213-5441406

well its not really required to that the book be bought from oxford only you could also get the same book from a nearby book shop.
Well thank you very much for your precious time and help! :D