• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Re-Check..!!!

Reaction score
Hey guyz... I know a student from Beaconhouse... He got 75 i.e a B in Islamiat though he did a good paper... He sent it for a recheck and amazingly his marks increased to 85 i.e an A grade...!!!
and in that particular branch there were only 5 A's of Islamiat and after many students sent their papers for re-checking the A's in Islamiat increased to 30...!! :|
So this is something quite alarming... :S atleast I am confused...!!

Reaction score
Hey.... plzzz tell me the procedure for getting my islamiat paper rechecked and the last date of rechecking as well, cuz i want my paper to be rechecked as i was expecting an A in islamiat and i got a B at 79%.....

Reaction score
Yar I don't mean to offend you, but I think that can't be true.
We recently had a lecture from one of the people of the Mathematics Department in Cambridge Pakistan as a visiting faculty member.
We asked about re-checking and he told us that for example, if you have a 'C' grade at 69%, and somehow it changes to a 'B' grade, it won't be changed, however, if your grade at 69% SOMEHOW changes to 80% which becomes an 'A' grade, then it will only be changed. This means that your grade is only changed if it skips 2 grades i.e from 'C' to an 'A' or a 'D' to a 'B'. And if that is the case, your money is also refunded by 3x the amount. ALSO, if you have a 'B' grade at 79%, and have it re-checked to be changed to 80%+, it still won't be changed, the reason being that your 'B' grade only changed by one-letter grade.
And although this may sound confusing, what is even more strange is that if your grade was at 79%, and SOMEHOW becomes 90%, it still won't change!
According to the cambridge guy, he said an 'A' and an 'A*' grade are considered the same on the grading machine, so basically in otherwords, having your paper rechecked at a 'B' grade is just a waste of time.

Now it's really upto you if you follow or not, I was just informing you guys.

Reaction score
rafae said:
Yar I don't mean to offend you, but I think that can't be true.
We recently had a lecture from one of the people of the Mathematics Department in Cambridge Pakistan as a visiting faculty member.
We asked about re-checking and he told us that for example, if you have a 'C' grade at 69%, and somehow it changes to a 'B' grade, it won't be changed, however, if your grade at 69% SOMEHOW changes to 80% which becomes an 'A' grade, then it will only be changed. This means that your grade is only changed if it skips 2 grades i.e from 'C' to an 'A' or a 'D' to a 'B'. And if that is the case, your money is also refunded by 3x the amount. ALSO, if you have a 'B' grade at 79%, and have it re-checked to be changed to 80%+, it still won't be changed, the reason being that your 'B' grade only changed by one-letter grade.
And although this may sound confusing, what is even more strange is that if your grade was at 79%, and SOMEHOW becomes 90%, it still won't change!
According to the cambridge guy, he said an 'A' and an 'A*' grade are considered the same on the grading machine, so basically in otherwords, having your paper rechecked at a 'B' grade is just a waste of time.

Now it's really upto you if you follow or not, I was just informing you guys.

BULLSHIT

Reaction score
I dont believe it coz a student got a B at 75 marks in Islamiat and he got his paper rechecked and increased 10 marks thus making his Grade A so I have to agree wid mohsin...!

Reaction score
this does'nt seen to be authentic
cambridge cant be soo relax while while checking papers

Reaction score
yar bt 79 ------`\to 80 tou possible hay na.any body knws the fee details for rechek