• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat

Reaction score
I prepared from these last may june by compiling them from various books for my cie islamiat paper. Hope they help you:)

In addition to the points below give the names of the books and authors in Farkhanda's book
Shias also consider hadis as special sources of guidance
Have separate collections consisting of isnad and matn
Shia books also contain sayings of the 12 main descendants through Fatima They r considered inspired teachers whose sayings contain guidance and r perfect in all aspects and are teachers as well as transmitters of hadis.

Sunni books attached :

Attachments

• Sihah al Sita.doc
    38 KB · Views: 78
Reaction score
I
I prepared from these last may june by compiling them from various books for my cie islamiat paper. Hope they help you:)

In addition to the points below give the names of the books and authors in Farkhanda's book
Shia books also contain sayings of the 12 main descendants through Fatima They r considered inspired teachers whose sayings contain guidance and r perfect in all aspects and are teachers as well as transmitters of hadis.

Sunni books attached :
I need your prayers, not your likes! Pray I get straight a stars:) and so do u!

Reaction score

Sunni books attached :

Thankyou for posting that info. It really helps! InshAllah we all shall get A* 's ;)

Reaction score
I had 2 questions..first..is there anyone who scored an A* without writing the number of the verse and the surah when writing a quranic verse? Secondly..about the compilation of the hadis..what do we have to write in it?

Reaction score
I had 2 questions..first..is there anyone who scored an A* without writing the number of the verse and the surah when writing a quranic verse? Secondly..about the compilation of the hadis..what do we have to write in it?
yup u do get an A* if u don't write the chapter and the verse number. My senior got one without writing anything buh i being on the safer side would write the name of the chapter ( easier to learn) :p

Reaction score
yup u do get an A* if u don't write the chapter and the verse number. My senior got one without writing anything buh i being on the safer side would write the name of the chapter ( easier to learn) :p
oh and about the compilation of hadis, u have to write the hadis books compiled in the first century, second century and the third, how were they compiled, how was the authenticity of hadis checked together with the names of the authors and to make it more impressive, the number of hadis eacch muhadiseen has compiled. masnad and musannaf compilation aswell.
You'll get a lot of help from Maulvi jehangir's book.

Reaction score

Sunni books attached :
thanx