• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat

Reaction score
well i didn't did the specimem paper before exam.
there were high chances of this question and secondly it was included in the guess .
so did some pratice on this question before exam and that's why did quite well .!

Reaction score
what if i have not given any reference in the ANGELS QUESTION.?
that was the worst question i have done
i dont remember giving refernce in that question
and would mentioning the name of angels be reference beacuse a friend of mine said it is .???

Reaction score
Yes because of lack of time i also did not write points which i could.
Though i gave quranic references and also names and functions of angels
rose ,usually this type of Qs require quotations
and yes ur friend is right . If u and Given NAMES and FUNCTIONS of more than 5 angels ,then its fine

Reaction score
NAMES includes as references but dont forgot that the main part is the content .
and SAUD 5 angels would be more than enough you could give of only 2 (or) 3 .

Reaction score
But In specimem paper for 5 marks they gave 5 Angels and ofcourse other material too
and in level 3(not level4) they gave 2 angels.thats why i was saying that.But abviously they would see other content and relevance too to give final marks

Reaction score
marks are always given on the overall content not on jus some few points like if a person wrote 5 angels this does not mean he would get straight away 5 marks .!

Reaction score
Uxair u r 100% right. Probably u didnot understand what I said
Look this From specimem paper with comments
LEVEL 3
All Muslims must believe in angels because we are told to. Angels are the servants of Allah, and
they are made of light. They do not eat or sleep, and they do not have their own wills, but they
just obey the commands of Allah and serve him. There are some important angels, such as
Hazrat Jibril who brought the revelation of the Qur’an to the holy Prophet and brought other
books to the earlier prophets. Also there are angels that ask questions in the grave when you
die.

Comment
The part on angels here is more developed that in the L1 and L2 answers, with the nature of
angels and the duties of specific individuals given some detail.

LEVEL 4
Belief in angels is one of the Articles of Belief. So all Muslims must believe in them. Angels are
Allah’s servants, and they do not have their own wills, they exist only to serve Allah. They are
not like humans because they do not eat or sleep, and they are made of light. Muslims believe in
Hazrat Jibrael who was the angel who brought the Qur’an to Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), and
also brought the news of a son to Hazrat Maryam. There are many other angels as well. Hazrat
Israfil will blow the trumpet at the end of the world, and Munkir and Nakir will question the
Muslims in their graves. There are also angels on a man’s right shoulder and left shoulder to
record his good deeds and his bad deeds.

Comment
This is a well developed answer in both its parts. The belief in angels is described both in
general and specific terms, with a number of individual beings and their duties named.

Remember this is of 5 marks
My teacher told me that they look for UNDERSTANDING and KNOWLEDge
Knowledge can be shown only by wrinting More RELEVANT POINTS.That what my teacher told me

Reaction score
yeah mine islamiyat teachers also said that the examniners are just looking for your understanding + knowledge.
well mine ANGEL Question didn't went quite well due to shortage of time:(
that is the only question which make's me feel DOWN,,the rest of paper 1 and paper 2 went awsome .! =)