• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamist paper 1 discussion (48 hrs have passed)

Reaction score
Q2 what was the persecution faced by Muslims in makkah
H.Mohammad(saw) included or not (HE IS A MUSLIM RIGHT )(my teacher say don't include)
Q3 events relating to the pledges of aqaba??????????
Q4 PROPHETS WIFES (hafsa aisha. swadah.)
Q5 HOW ARE QURAN AND SUNNAH used AS A SOURCE OF ISLAM LAW
should we write how they are used in ijma (is a use if a hadith becomes base for ijma ruling)
and how are they used alone separately (question does not say together)
and how are they used together
b
Importance of Ijma (how)
what can Muslims learn from the stories of persecution
What can Muslims learn about "marriage" from the life of one of the 4 wife's in (q4 )

Reaction score
Holy Prophet Should Not be Included , because He is Leader of All Muslims , Although He is a Muslim , but Persecution related to Companions had to be Told ,
, Ijma had not to be described , because it is specifically written , How Quran And Sunnah are used ....means we had to Decsribe , Relationship of Sunnah to Quran , and How
laws are derived using Quran and Sunnah
While All part " B" were easy ...

Reaction score
the question read "muslim" sooo prophet(saw) is the leader of Muslims persecution faced by him will be the persecution on muslims

Reaction score
ASA,
we had these questions in a different order.... our compulsory question was the one about Sunna and the Quran and the 5th was about persecutions, the rest was all same.

Reaction score
i have questions about the pledges of aqabah one? it asked bout the events SURROUNDING it as well as the pledges. i mentioned b4 event the visit of taif and isra and miraj in 8 lines while after the events was the decision to go to Yasrib or Madinah. i also mentioned every details of the pledges so will i get 9 or 10 out of 10. i am worried i did this not entirely correct. so anyone plzzz reply ASAP.

Reaction score
i have questions about the pledges of aqabah one? it asked bout the events SURROUNDING it as well as the pledges. i mentioned b4 event the visit of taif and isra and miraj in 8 lines while after the events was the decision to go to Yasrib or Madinah. i also mentioned every details of the pledges so will i get 9 or 10 out of 10. i am worried i did this not entirely correct. so anyone plzzz reply ASAP.
NOO if you do question like this you get low marks did you write the terms of the treaty other questions were easier never do a question like this if you have choice.....and did you write any quotation names of me who accepted Islam and the what happened in 11 year of prophet hood he sent a man to teach in yesrib did you write his activities

Reaction score
NOO if you do question like this you get low marks did you write the terms of the treaty other questions were easier never do a question like this if you have choice.....and did you write any quotation names of me who accepted Islam and the what happened in 11 year of prophet hood he sent a man to teach in yesrib did you write his activities
i mentioned every detail of the pledges of aqabah and briefly the events surrounding it. it asked details on the pledges not Hazrat Muhammad(SAW) entire life after that. u semm confused or misinterpreted my question.

Reaction score
and
and yes every painstaking details of both the pledges. it was centred on the pledges of aqabah not the events surrounding it.

Reaction score
hey i wanted to know about the main question of Paper 2 which is:
What are the types of Hadith and how they are classified in their different types??
do we have to mention Hadith Qudsi and Hadith Nabwi in it ?? :/ plzz tell

Reaction score
hey i wanted to know about the main question of Paper 2 which is:
What are the types of Hadith and how they are classified in their different types??
do we have to mention Hadith Qudsi and Hadith Nabwi in it ?? :/ plzz tell
I DID NOT MENTION THEM SOME WROTE ONLY ON THIS NO ONE KNOWS